Girl who may or may not have a boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HuskiRuski, Sep 26, 2009.

1. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

So I've recently met and flirted with a girl who may or may not have a boyfriend.

Some background:
    I just moved back to town for school after being away for 9 months.
    While I was gone my best friend got into a serious relationship.
    His girlfriend's friend is the girl in question.

I met her last week at some pregame with my friend and his gf. Basically just flirted, got to know each other, etc. Talked to her for awhile at the party that night, but got a weird vibe. Nothing happened. I also told her I was going to be going to the park the next day, and that she should come with (I always make these kind of plans when I'm drunk). Anyway, she agreed. The next day, my friend tells me she has a long-distance boyfriend and to drop it. That, in combination to bad weather, led me to basically tell her I wasn't going to be going to the park anymore.

This weekend, Thursday night I get texts from her about how she's naked at my friend's gf's place (drunk). Me and my best friend are at a buddy's house and can't get a ride back. Oh well. I show my friend the texts and he basically says "do what you want."

So last night I see her again at a party, and the conversation is going well. I bring up the texts from the night before, and soon after ask her if she has a boyfriend. She shakes her head and says "...we broke up." I still think this is a little weird and am generally not feeling it.

Besides, my FWB texts me and basically guarantees me some action if I walk like 10 minutes, so I take her up on the offer. The next day, my buddy says that he asked the original girl if she had a boyfriend as well, and that she told him she did (the same night she told me she didn't).

So what's the deal here? Is this girl a big skank? A liar? Or is she just seeking attention from me while her bf isn't in town?

I'm leaning towards the last possibility, but want the Vag's opinion as well.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  2. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

hmmm, it might be your last guess or she lied to your friend about having a boy friend for some reason.. one time I lied to a friend about having a serious long distance boy friend to get rid a guy(her friend) who was chasing me like crazy.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

How is this really a question? Girl is a skank.

Fuck her if you want an easy lay...but I see nothing more coming from her. I mean damn, even your guy friend thinks it's sleezy if you hook up with her.

4. Infection

Infection Guest

Probably trying to get a lay, but I suggest you look nothing more than that because 1) she's being sketch, 2) she's being sketch, 3) she's being sketch.

5. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

well i'm definitely not looking for a relationship if that's the question.

an easy lay sounds good. i just don't want to invest anything in this girl for naught.

6. Infection

Infection Guest

Tell her to come over one night. That's the most minimal effort possible. If she falls for it, she has no self-worth.

7. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

Update: I'm now leaning towards that the girl is just a skank more than anything.

Another one of her friends was at the party last night as well, and this friend has a boyfriend (who I've met; goes to school with us). She was at the same party last night looking for guys to hook up with and telling everyone that her boyfriend and her had just broken up.

8. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

She, and her friends, sound like whores.

9. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

the thing is, i'm 99% sure she has at least had a boyfriend at some point recently.
    i'm friendly with my friend's gf, who is close with this original girl, and the gf told my friend (her bf) that the original girl isn't single.

^sorry if that's hard to follow. basically saying i don't think my friend was being lied to.

10. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

hot whores are part of what college is all about.
    on a tangent, my friend's girlfriend doesn't seem to be this way. they're both super clingy on each other whereas these other two girls always go to parties without their bfs and get trashed.

11. woot

woot wo

:ugh: so it's okay for him to fuck and chuck but it's slutty when a girl just wants some dick?

I especially lol'ed at the no self-worth part, people hook up casually it's apart of life sounds like you are pussy hurt.

12. giz

giz Active Member

wtf :rofl: guys are so stupid sometimes

13. lompoc

lompoc New Member

i think shes just looking for some action while her bf is away. long distance is hard to do

14. jonno

jonno New Member

who really gives a shit, dude? she's not relationship material if she's getting naked at house parties... so just do her if you'd like. boyfriend or not.

15. lompoc

lompoc New Member

no if she has a bf just forget. could be a lot of drama afterwards just to hit it once. besides u have a fwb and plenty other girls w/o bfs. not worth it.

16. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

who ever said anything about her getting naked anywhere?
    as far as i know (which isn't much) she hasn't hookep up with anyone other than her boyfriend.

as for the drama aspect, she's from new orleans (and i'm guessing her possible long distance bf is from around there), which is 8+ from my school. i'm a senior and i don't really give a fuck.

17. jonno

jonno New Member

uhhhhhh

18. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

:rofl: my mistake.
    a little different though. she was naked at her girl-friend's apt at like 2am without anyone else being there.

19. MagicGAT

MagicGAT New Member

:rofl: How the fuck are we supposed to know? Yes, probobly, try to fuck her; if you cant than you're probobly right...or your game is weak :mamoru:

20. MagicGAT

MagicGAT New Member

:noes: check out bf somehow cause from NO mite body you

21. jonno

jonno New Member

ah, i took it as she was running around a house party drunk and naked looking for attention.