FRK Girl wants me to choke her, I'm worried I'll get carried away and kill her

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lech, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Lech

Lech Rhymes with fetch.

Yes I'm serious. Hmm...this is kind of dangerous. She likes me to do it until she basically blacks out.

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

3. Dangerous?

Nooooo :hsugh:

4. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

if you do until the point where she blacks out it IS dangerous. Repeatedly doing this can cause major damage to the blood vessels in both her neck and brain. I think a little playful choking is okay but never to the point where someone actually blacks out

5. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

you are playing with fire here

6. Lech

Lech Rhymes with fetch.

Wait define black out, I mean like, I basically choke her and she taps on my hand when it's enough and then she says she feels all woozy and numb. Is this bad?

7. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

very bad. especially when done many times, you can go from fun to death with no real warning in between.

8. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I would have to agree with the crowd here. When you pass out it is the result of a lack of oxygen to the brain....for those playing at home, this is a VERY BAD thing. Your brain (and body for that matter) need oxygen to function. Without it (for an extended period), you DIE. Without it for a short period will result in brain damage.

9. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Its easy to find a geocities page that tells you its safe. I've seen very few people go into the potential dangers outside the obvious "don't suffocate." I've heard a few kink friendly doctors flat out say that they don't believe it is safe. I imagine the odds are definately on your side but there is a risk and you need to seriously consider her death and your homicide trial. Here is a page that just starts to go into things better than most pages http://www.datenschlag.org/howto/atem/english/ Personally I would not engage in breath play to the level that you two are.

10. Hey, an area where I have some expertise!

The important thing is to make sure not to damage the windpipe.

there are two different kind of chokes

1) 'air' chokes. You block off the windpipe itself so they can't actually breathe and black out. These are dangerous because you can crush the windpipe if you get overzealous.

2) 'blood' chokes. You block off the bloodflow to the brain so the brain doesn't get oxygen from the blood, causing a blackout. These chokes are MUCH faster than air chokes and I believe safer, because you'd have to get incredibly rough with the person to tear or damage a major blood vessel.

While not recommended as a fun passtime activity, it is fairly safe to pass people out with blood chokes, and a lot of MMA fighters or BJJ grapplers do it as a party trick

videos of pass-outs.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PEdfMx8T2lo
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1V-Byr47WTA

if you release a blood choke as soon as the person goes limp, they'll pop back into consciousness pretty rapidly.

random neat foot choke (air) in a combat situation:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lqKYeaUkK0o

even more ridiculous blood choke:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y0xRXKq_kwk

11. Lech

Lech Rhymes with fetch.

^ that man is a chokexpert. Too bad this is the same girl who I booted out of my house as told in my other thread. :wtc:

12. only MMA related choking, really. I don't know how sexual continually blacking out your partner with a variety of different jiu-jitsu moves really would be.

13. Nessa24

Nessa24 New Member

14. skych

skych New Member

:rofl: once passed out, that was awkward