SRS Girl v. rant

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Matt550, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Matt550

Matt550 New Member

I just need to rant to get this off my chest and to make myself feel better about it, im not really looking for replies but if someone has anything to say, please feel free.

I met this girl and hung out with her a couple times. I was interested in dating her but not looking for anything serious, yet. We hung out a few times and everything seemed to be good. Lots in common and always had a good time.

Then things seemed to change overnight. She would call/text me and want to hang out, id tell her the days that would be best for me and never here back from her. Then like a week later it would happen again. Then finally we had plans to hang out, and she'd back out. Some excuse i dont remember what it was.

There where plans made to see a baseball game when we first met, the day of the game i asked if she still wanted to go, she said she was excited and looking forward to it. I had a feeling she would back out, then I got a text with a half ass excuse about something with her roommate. So I gave her the chance to back out and she did, like I thought she would.

Im ranting about why cant girls (in this case) and people in general just be honest. If she didnt want to hang out go do something or whatever why didnt she just fucking say so. I mean shit I can take no for an anwser. Id be able to take a hint to if she didnt return my calls or texts, but she returned all calls and text and shit.

I know I probably got friendzoned pretty quick cause she was probably waiting for something better to comealong, and im sure it did. I have no plans to return any calls or text, im done with this one.

2. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

From what Ive noticed, its that sometimes when trying to hang out with a girl, they will make excuses to not see you, because they may be afraid/scared/not interested. When you have hung out before were you two alone or with a group of friends? It may be a factor that its becuase she dosnt feel comfortable alone? I dont know the situation entirely, but thats my wild guess from experience.

3. Matt550

Matt550 New Member

We have hung out with a group and just us. I know what your talking about though and I agree with you. I think she just wasnt that interested but didnt know how to tell me :dunno:

4. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

my friend let me just say your dealing with a classic attention whore. I can without a doubt tell you exactly how she's acting around you without even knowing you or her.

let me guess

1. She's always up to and excited to hang out with you
    2. You guys can pretty much talk about anything
    3. At times things are a little flirty
    4. You have a feeling but not sure that there could be something there
    5. constant flakeing when you make plans BUT if you were to say visit her, she would be ecstatic and enjoy your company.

yeah.. did I hit the nail with one or all of those? probably. Girls like these are emotionally unstable. Its not that she can't be honest its just that she wants to keep your attention on her at its peak. So she reels you in with promises and the "hope" of one on one interactions.

oh and your not in the "friend zone" these girls don't know the definition of "friend zone" try and apply kinesthetic. (Kino) touch her arm and watch her reaction.. guarantee its favorable. Best you can do is next her man.. because your just one of many plates (guys she's working with) spinning.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Its basically indecisiveness, many girls don't know what they want in life so they jump from one branch to the other. It just means she is too immature to be in a relationship. If she calls again, you need to going to tell her that if she makes a decision she needs to stick to it and push thru, and make it clear that it made you really unhappy for all the times she bailed out on you,and realises to the full extend of the hurt she causes you by constantly deserting and ignoring your feelings ,along with continuesly breaking the promises and appointments you two have made. At this moment i don't think you should stick with her, but i do think you need to make this point clear, in the case that she does understand your concerns and changes her indecisiveness into being together with you then you might give it another shot.

As said im not really fond of it, but in the event that she does make a new date with you, make her promise not to back out no matter what happens.Even if that happens don't go into the date with expectations, If she really lets you down again you might want to drop her, alternativly if you don't want to go thru the effort you can dump her now.

6. Matt550

Matt550 New Member

OMFG :noes::noes: I honestly think you did just nail it :rofl: Seeing someone point this out it all seems to fit. Thats hilarious. Thanks man! Im done with her though, I dont have time for crap like this anymore.

7. Matt550

Matt550 New Member

Thanks, i was hoping you would respond. You give good advise to others in this forum, (I read this forum all the time, I find it very helpful) anyways. Im done with her. There are many more girls out there, im not going to waste anymore time with this one.

8. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

heh I've seen lots of these cases man. Just know that your not the only one. And you seem to be taking it extremely lightly I've dealt with guys that have been reeled in for years.

and let me tell you.. I have plenty of tissue waiting lol. Women like this are hurting more than you or me though. They have attachment issues probably stemming back to childhood or maybe it was emotional distress so profound that they "broke" either case the only way they can undo that damage in their head is getting psychological help.

let me just say when you cut contact she will come back to you more flirty and promiscuous as ever. Don't be tempted to go back because as soon as she believes your back under her spell you'll have nothing but the feeling of being lonely again.

if you got any other issues just know you can PM me ;)

-Keys