Girl troubles

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by extigy, Apr 9, 2007.

1. extigy

extigy New Member

Back in april of 06 I started dating this girl. First date we hit off like I have never connected with someone before. We spent everyday together for 2 months straight. Then one night I went out with a buddy of mine from HS that I havent seen in awhile and made some bad decisions. Ended up staying at a girls house, didnt fuck her but we messed around.

The next day I told my current GF. She ended up forgiving me and taking me back. Around 4 months later Im at work one day and she calls and said she thinks she has herpes. Here I am thinking I gave this poor girl herpes (i was only the 4th she has been with). After some thinking I think something is up. I have never onced showed symptoms. Anyway she left her myspace account logged in one day at my house and I found out she went and fucked her ex-boyfriend while she was out of town for a jehovah witness convention. Everyone gets tested, I am the only clean one.

Of course we broke up. She cheated (which i did as well) and made me think I gave her herpes when after a month of fucking her ex-bf she has symptoms. Anyway like the pussy I am I end up taking her back. I honestly thought she was the one and as long as we didnt have sex while she had an outbreak things would be ok. And if not oh well I thought I was going to be with her forever.

Back in march of 07 she decided to call it quits because she was a witness and I dont believe anything they believe in really. And also because I was never really able to trust her. Come to find out, after we broke up the last time she was with some guy from her work every night for a week.

Why am I still hurt? Why cant I stop thinking about her? Am I ever going to be able to trust women again? :sadwavey:

2. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

You be able to trust the ladies again. Just try to forget about her. Do things that don't remind you of her. Go out with your friends make some new "girlfriends" and she will slowly just disappear from your head.

3. extigy

extigy New Member

The thing is everything reminds me of her. She was my best friend for almost a year and we barely spent time apart. Whenever I go out with my friends which isnt often because they are either married, engaged, or have kids I end up thinking about us because they are all mushy with their S/O. I just dont understand why I'm still pussy hurt. The fact that im unemployed doesnt help, just sit around thinking about it all day. Although I do have an Interview tomorrow.

4. Gregsaidthat

Well, if you do get the jobt hat will help out big time. That will def. make you think differently and maybe find someone new at the work place

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl:

sorry, I always laugh when people cheat and then get cheated on in return

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:joshers: just be glad you made it out without getting herpes man :)

7. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

wow what a disasterous relationship.
    you both have lots of issues.

8. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

wow, you took her back after you knew she had herpes?

:ugh:

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

10. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

What I find funny is that she's a slut AND a Jehova's witness....

What makes her think God is going to give one of the 100,000 spots in heaven or whatever the hell they believe in to a slutty adulterous bitch? :mamoru:

11. Gregsaidthat

you be cracking me up sometimes..

12. demosnat

demosnat New Member

And what are you?

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I gotta admit, cheating and then "taking her back" was wrong to begin with, and then the circle just kept coming around.

You should have walked away from the beginning. All you have learned is how to be distrustful, cheat, and how to maintain a relationship with a cheater.

Imagine how things would be now if you were mature enough to admit you cheated on her and broken up with her? Clearly you never cared for her enough to respect her.

And now you're hurt? Yeah, because she treated you like shit, like you did to her. Lesson learned I hope.

14. jpolakowski

jpolakowski New Member

:rofl:

15. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: You got what you deserved.