Girl too tight for sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by viper89, Aug 31, 2006.

1. viper89

viper89 Lost

I tried having sex with my girlfriend(who is a virgin) for the first time last night. And she was to tight, it wouldnt fit in. We both really want to have sex, is there anything she could to loosed up or any tips about this.

2. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

how old are you?
    how long you been in the relation ship?

If she is too tight you need to relax her, loosen her up, and take it real slow. no point in rippin her a new one on her first time. to loosen her up just make lay her down in a very relaxing spot give her a massage or something of the like. and make sure to have plunty of foreplay. foreplay usually will loosen her up enough to fit. if none of that works lube her up.

3. viper89

viper89 Lost

We are both 17 and we've been going out for almost 8 months.

4. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Yeah.....cut your dick in half (down the middle)...that will solve your problem.

Have you never heard of foreplay, stimulation or even lube.....maybe you shouldn;t be having sex if you don't know how to do it......just a thought.

5. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

She needs to be relaxed and aroused. When aroused a vagina expands. I would suggest lots of foreplay at least until you have done it awhile. Sense it is her first time and your having problems fitting, take it slow because it really sucks to rip and have little cuts down there. Make sure it is well lubricated to.

6. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

don't be so harsh, damn

obviously someone's gonna need some type of direction when doing something for the first time

7. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

I'm agreeing with everyone else. I've said it a million times ans I will say it again. Being mentally there is huge for women. Make sure she's relaxed and honestly into it. Foreplay ftmfw in this situation.

8. viper89

viper89 Lost

There was plenty of foreplay and she was aroused. I have had sex before but do not consider myself expeirenced in any way which is why i asked here help. The condom was a lubricated one but ill and put on some lube on too. What would be the best position to try?

9. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Missionary would be good to try. Again, she might be nrevous and that's why shes so tight still. Have you tried whispering things in her ear during foreplay? That and neck kissing is usually wonderful. Make her feel safe and special

10. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Sound like her lips are telling you she's ready, but her body is saying she's not. All you can do is take it s-l-o-w, try to get her as relaxed as possible and keep communicating!

11. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

Go down on her before hand

12. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

to put it another way, you should be having sex, just make sure u know how to do it (as best you can without actually having done it before)

13. Boogieman117

Boogieman117 PSN: Boogieman117

While fingering, 'hollow' out her opening with your fingers.

14. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Talk her through things

15. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Use steady progression of fingering. One finger at first, then try for two fingers. Do that for quite a while.

People here make too many assumptions. They hear about a fix for one type of problem and try to apply it universally. The ones giving good advice are the ones asking questions, or waiting until more information is available before giving advice, being that you didn't give enough information in the first post.

The fact that she was aroused is obviously important. But there are some women who have extremely tight vaginas even when they're not virgins. Sometimes to the point of being unable to have intercourse. Chances are you just need to stretch her out a bit and ease into it. Use lube if you have to, but she should be pretty damn wet if she's fully aroused and comfortable. Be sure that she isn't unsure of having sex yet.

As long as the rest of the criteria is met, I'm betting you just need to loosen her up with some prolonged fingering before slippin her the johnson.

16. deznutz

deznutz New Member

17. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Mental aspect is HUGE...never disregard it....A girl can be well experienced and seem 'tight'...it has to do with the comfort level, the desire for sex and the amount of arousal....your dick needs to get big to get hard and be ready for sex...her pussy needs to relax and open up to be ready for sex ;)

18. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Hear hear!!

I was just the same way. And it has to do with her comfortability level. For some women, we get so fearful that we just clench. Hubby and I tried for 3 months to pop my cherry to no avail, regardless of how bad I wanted it. It was a subconscious thing. It finally went after a impromptu grope session after playing racketball when we were both distracted. And it still hurt like an SOB.

So don't force it. Let it happen.

19. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

lube, bitch.

20. Bubba Atlantis

lube isn't always the answer...those comments come from someone with little experience. Lube is an asset and is recommended..but don't expect it to be the answer....it is to be used as an ASSISTANT. But the relaxing is most important...and certain positions too....also the farther the legs are a part, the better I have noticed....that seems to help as it prepares the vaginal canel

21. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

I'm sorry, really I am, but there is no such thing as "too tight", only too limp.

Bone up, lube up (Vaseline works really well), warm her up, and get to getting it (I'd suggest having several condoms on had as the "V" has a tendency to break down the condom material..., you'll feel it break).

Great positions that serve to "open" the vagina/pussy are from behind with her on all fours (hands/elbows and knees), back relaxed and arched downwards (not upwards), butt pushed backwards to behind the knees instead of over them to better present the object of intent (just to get "in" as it's her first time and she's gonna want you close to her), or in the "spoon" position with you lying behind her, knees drawn upwards, basically mimicing the the "doggie" position previously given (but I warn you about "carpet burn" to your hip from the friction of back and forth movement).

Both of these positions are the most comfortable/relaxing for the girl and takes all of the tension off of the/her pubic area and does'nt impose the weight of your body on top of her (e.g., "Missionary") that can sometimes be stiffling for the girl and definitely concentrates even more pressure on her pubic area..., not at all that good for first-timers, despite common perceptions to the contrary.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2006
  22. GMama

GMama Guest

Um....we're talking about having sex, not giving birth. Ripping during sex?:eek3:

23. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

Depends on the size of the man in the fight, and not the size of the fight in the man.

24. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I think he was talking about the hymen

25. Bubba Atlantis

DO NOT USE VASOLINE as was suggested...