SRS Girl told me I was looking really good last night...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SovietRussia, Feb 27, 2006.

1. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

and then I took her and her friend home from the bar and dropped them off at her friends house. she told me to come in, but i had to drop off my brother, and then told her i had stuff going on the next day, so i couldnt hang out (which is true). I like this girl, and we had a little something going on about 6 months ago. so i am thinking that she wants to try this dating thing with me again, which i would be cool with. should i have called her today? maybe tomorrow? or text message be better? i think she might have thought i was blowing her off, but i wasnt. i dont really want to apologize for not going over that night. does any of this make sense or am i just rambling?

2. Easygo

Easygo New Member

Last night = Saturday night? Call her later Monday night, or earlier Tuesday night.

NO text messaging.

3. Dragknee66

Dragknee66 OT Law Enforcement Crew

shit son.. pick up the phone and call. Its not everyday that chicks make it that obvious they are interested.

4. SovietRussia

so if i dont call her then she will think im not interested?

5. Nyx05

Nyx05 Guest

Call her. Don't play games and don't worry about what she'll think. If you want to call her then just do it. That's coming from a girl. Course, not all girls are alike. But, if you play games then you can't find the right one. Its when you are being who you are that you'll find someone.

Just my $.02 though. good luck!

6. svetlanalemon

svetlanalemon A little blood and vomit on the car seat...

well if you call, you'll quell any doubts she has of you being uninterested

are you apprehensive about the act of calling her?

7. SovietRussia

yeah, i dont feel like im very skilled in small talk, and i always over analyze everything i say, or am gonna say.

8. svetlanalemon

lol, there was another thread about this, same exact situation...

the answer was, call her, tell her you want to meet again, and set a date, whatever.... but say that you have to go, that you're in a hurry but after you've set the date, and then hang up. be sure to add your obligatory, "well im looking forward to it" or "alright well nice talking to you" to be sincere. Sincerity is a must.
    easy as pie.... you can get to know her first before having to talk to her on the phone about things.... even though it usually comes naturally, after you're comfortable.
    no need for small talk.

9. SovietRussia

the thing is, i have known her for about 6 months. we just usually dont talk on the phone much. id say im mostly worried about saying or doing something stupid, and having our mutual friends clown on me.

10. teo

teo . => ? => !

Be yourself. Girls are too busy worrying about how they look to you than about what you're saying or if you stumble. In fact, we like you more when you do stumble because we don't want to hook up with a player. Stumbling is cute and endearing, usually.

11. svetlanalemon

werd

12. Outspoken_Hetero

Outspoken_Hetero New Member

confidence is key here kids
    frankly i'd be surprised if she agreed to hang out with you again, this oh my god should i call her someone help me act is a little unattractive.
    You need to have confidence why are you worried about calling her shes the one who was hitting on you, you're in the power seat here so start acting like it.

13. svetlanalemon

it's not unattractive, it shows that he thinks something of her and is thus conscious/aware of his appearance....

but you're right on the part where he needs to be confident. She's the one who gave you her number, and yeah, there's nothing to worry about.

14. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

Erm, why am I the only one who sees the obvious 'I want to fuck you' message she sent him?

She's bound to feel rather rebuffed and rejected. This may or may not work in your favor. Call her up, apologize for not being able to stay and visit, and offer to take her out to dinner. Make your plans, hang up the phone. No small talk or chitchat.