Girl thinks im using her to get into her pants

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RalphL, May 31, 2009.

1. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

Here's my situation. Prom was coming up and I didnt have a date. My buddy hooked me up with this girl he knows. we started talking(2 weeks ago), i become attracted to her and I took her on two "dates" (week ago). The third time we hung out together(Wednesday) we went to my house to watch a movie (She suggested we hang out, i suggested my house) and I made a move and we made out for a bit and hung out. While we're making out I make a move and start taking off her shirt...not really with the intention of banging her, more with the intention of making things more interesting. she stops me. I say ok. we hang out again and end up chilling in my car and get to making out again (friday). I suggest we go to my back seat to facilitate things and she says, "The back seat? I hope youre not just talking to me because you want to get in my pants." I tell her that's not it blah blah, we go to the back seat and make out for a while and talk for a bit.

That night after we hung out (friday) she texts me asking if I had feelings for her and whether or not I was just talking to her solely to get my D wet. I tell her I do have feelings for her and she feels the same way towards me. We agreed that a relationship is not what we're looking for since I'm going to college in September but agreed to keep seeing eachother.

I've texted/she's texted me since then making small talk and things seem cool now. Now that I look at it I do see where she was coming from in thinking that I was talking to her solely to fap, but I'm not sure how I should continue. I do have feelings for her and I do want to bang her, but I dont like that she feels it's the only reason I'm talking to her. I have prom with her this saturday. I was going to take her out again before then but idk.

2. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

best answer I have ever used in the situation where the girls asks something like "are you trying to get into my pants"

"of course I am, I'd be lying if I said I didnt want to sleep with you, but that's not all I'm trying to do" etc etc

3. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

my question is how do I keep seeing this chick and get into her pants with out her thinking that's the only reason I'm seeing her.

4. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

So, let me get this right. Neither of you wants a relationship, but you are still going to keep "dating"? If you aren't getting into a relationship, then about all that would be left is friendship only, or fuck buddies.

The logic of high school girls amazes me. You are on the road to the friendzone. My advice, take her to prom, make another move. If you still get denied, then I wouldn't bother "dating" her anymore.

5. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

turn her on :dunno: give her plausible deniability..bitches love that shit "Oh I wasn't going to sleep with him but then x, y, z"

6. thevirginlauren

thevirginlauren New Member

she doesn't want you to bang her and then not talk to her again. she seems like a good girl at heart but also wants to be bad. she knows you are leaving... she just doesn't want to get her heart broken. she is a girl, we run on our emotions and that is about it... some of the time.
    if you want to get into her pants, make her feel like you two will stay friends for a long time to come. BS the shit out of her... tell her how you feel a deep connection that you know will suffer slightly when you go to college but with internet and cell phones, you two can still talk.
    just put all reason behind and think like a girl for her to open up to you.

7. knucks

knucks Active Member

Don't ruin your prom (which is pretty much a waste of time, even though i had a good time at mine), but be honest with her.
    You both are in high school, who cares.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

make another move before prom... being aggressive for the win

9. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Well, obviously you are, haha.

Just be honest. Tell her you are attracted to her both emotionally and physically. And its generally natural for a man and women to 'want more' in the heat of the moment.

10. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Don't second guess your actions and don't let her know that you're rethinking your own actions.

You need to be unapologetic in your ways and you need to go after what you want and be confident every step of the way.

11. Vysion

Vysion New Member

2 steps forward, 1 step back.

Women aren't a switch you can just instantly turn on... you have to progess things steadily.

My favorite response though for the "You're just trying to get into my pants" comment, came from the movie "Two for the Money" with Al Pacino and Matthew McConaughey. The main characters response to a woman saying this to him was something like, "I'm trying to get into your mind, heart, and soul... whether or not you're wearing any pants at the time doesn't come into that equation..."

12. just_another_on

Oh man, :bowdown:

13. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

I hung out with her yesterday and asked her if that was the reason she thought I hung out with her and she said no. Should I do something like invite her over this week and see where things go?

14. jmezz

Ralphy are you stayin in state for school?

15. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

im going to philly

16. just_another_on

Then get in her pants.

17. Vysion

Vysion New Member

She wants sex just as much as you do, but she doesn't want 2 things.

1.) She doesn't want to be used.
    2.) She doesn't want you or anyone else to think of her as a slut.

Just keep hanging out with her and testing the waters... At some point she'll be so incredibly hot and bothered that she will let you inside her.

18. jmezz

Oh no shit, what school?

19. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

thats what I figured. when she said no to taking her shirt off she said "Believe me im not denying you" then she was telling me how wet I made her clam the second time we hooked up. On a side not she told me she had laser hair removal on her snatch and let me feel it. felt smooth :bowdown:

20. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

Temple University.

21. Abomb

Abomb New Member

uh yeah you are in almost guaranteed man just keep escalating :bigthumb:

22. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

so the chick let you feel her snatch and you didn't take advantage of it? :rofl:

23. Abomb

Abomb New Member

true, thats an open invitation to at least see what her axe wound tastes like

24. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

noo. I was making my way down her pants with my hand and she stopped me (said "youre not getting into my pants, believe me your making me horny." I told her I was trying to get a finger and the puss and she was like na) and was like "hold on...I havent shaved down there in 3 months, feel". I was like ok what ever. I felt that shit and told her it was smooth and she told me she had laser hair removal done.

25. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:rofl:

"you're not getting in my pants but feel my snatch"