SRS girl thinks im too good for her..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by waffler, Feb 24, 2006.

1. waffler

waffler Errrbuddy in this bitch get tipsy

so theres this girl i met she thinks im too good for her, i just dont think she appreciates the fact that i take care of myself, the way i dress, the things i buy, im not a big spender by any means i just spend money on the important things, she also doesnt agree with who my friends are and the way i describe them, were big partiers and party at exclusive places so she takes that as me thinking im cocky and better then everyone else i dont see a problem in any of these things but she seems to think im too good for her so i think shes second guessing everything and thinks im going to blow her off for any other girl that comes around. heres somethings she said to me last night..

2. Leaden Grudge

Leaden Grudge OT Supporter

She could feel inadequate, or just not like you and be using that as an excuse.

3. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

You can change her opinion. ALthough she could be using that as an excuse for nto wanting to be with you. I was told that once by a girl who kept going to shitty guys knowing I would've treated her great. BUt, I don't think she's using it as an excuse or anything. The most you can do though is make her feel like she is good enough. You might have to end up treating her like a "princess" seeing as she called you a prince. Make her feel like she'd be the only one etc. That's all you really can do.. just make her feel like she is. When you're with her, focus attention solely on her, don't even look at other girls. That will make her feel less like you'd leave her in a second.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

She is a wall flower. She is shy and definitly the typical outgoing guy like you are. To get on her level, you two should talk together alone (romantic dates kind of type) , she'll be easily tempted if you just want her to have a walk with you (like only both of you no other people or nagging annoyances like mobile phones)

If you make that appointment just pick her up, and talk about her in depth emotions, in that way you can make subtle hints to her that you are 'available' for her. I think that is the way to go with her.

5. johan

johan Active Member

"girl thinks im too good for her.. "

There's a good chance it's actually the other way round. She's being polite, this one.

Even a girl with low self-esteem will usually jump at the chance to "move up" so to speak. It's more likely a case of the two of you coming from different worlds.

The rest of your email sounds like she's been trying to tell you she doesn't feel like she "fits in" in your world.

6. waffler

waffler Errrbuddy in this bitch get tipsy

she seems to think im cocky for some reason, last time i checked confidence doesnt equal cockiness. today is her birthday and i wanted to take her out for lunch just the 2 of us, but shed rather go to the bar with her friends tonight and she wants me to come but im hesitant, because thats not how i want to get to know her. its weird really weird :hs:

7. johan

johan Active Member

Is there a chance that you really don't listen to what she has to say?
    Do you care what she has to say? Or do you listen, nod, and then go on completely unaffected by her opinions.

She's apparently trying to tell you she thinks you're cocky.
    Any truth to that?

8. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

johan, you're right again. This girl wants to keep this guy at arms length and this is her polite way of doing it.

9. Ded Guy Walkin

Ded Guy Walkin New Member

sorry man, gotta agree with the above. I think she's just trying to be polite; its happened to me before.

10. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

She's probably telling you "you're a jerk" in her own womanese language. Find out what she wants and give it to her. :)

11. Burned

Burned New Member

I say she is hinting at you saying she is too good for you. Happened to me once.

12. Clarity

Clarity New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2006
  13. Bedroomeyes202

Bedroomeyes202 New Member

most girls that say things like this, want to be complimented, and told how great they are to build their own confidence.....:hsd:

14. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

I'm on the boat that most likely you're the one not good enough. She jsut wants a nice way to say it and you to stop pursuiing a relationship :hs: Happens to most of us