Girl that always wants to be on the bottom

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by YourMomOnRyeBun, Aug 13, 2007.

1. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

So this girl always wants to be on the bottom (during sex). She is typically a "control freak" in her daily life. So...is this a sexual preference because she gets off because she isn't in "control" for this...or is it just a sign of laziness and another attempt at controlling the situation. "You want it...you gotta do the work"?

2. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

i know for me when i first started having sex it was cause i could get off from it....but then the positions changed, me on top, doggy, etc. i guess you gotta know how to work it in order to orgasm

it may be a form of laziness, i'm not sure :hs:

3. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I like that position the best because it gives me the best orgasms and it's the most intimiate (i love being able to kiss during), plus it really just fits better :dunno:

4. YourMomOnRyeBun

What if your bf wanted to spend a little time in another position...would you still stick to the one position?

5. nerd9

nerd9 OT Supporter

for me, her on bottom is the toughest position. it does very little to satisfy me, and then i lose my rhythm because of this :dunno:

6. YourMomOnRyeBun

If you have significantly dif heights...this can be a problem.

7. MichelleLeAnne

MichelleLeAnne My Bunny's a Carpet Muncher

I second on missionary being the easiest way to get me off. Nothing like getting pounded hard in the clit.
    Maybe she doesn't like to be on top because she hasn't had a good experience. When I was younger I hated it only because I didn't think I was very good a keeping the rhythm. Then I was concentrating too hard to get off.

8. kEVOgt350

kEVOgt350 Like a flashlight on but lost, my energy's there b

That's a good question. I never thought of that. I guess the answer could be either depending on her personality. Have you asked what positionS (emphasis on the plural) she likes? Maybe she'll mention she only likes the one and then you can ask why and get your answer. Unless she lies to you then you're fucked.

9. kiri

kiri New Member

regardless of why or why not she likes missionary, if YOU want to spend a little time with her on top, there's no reason why she shouldn't (unless it hurts her or something). both people should put in effort during sex, plus she'll probably find that she likes being on top. next time just suggest it and see how she reacts :dunno:

of course if you don't want her to be on top, then i guess it's not an issue...

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I don't think you have explained it well.

Will she willingly do other posistions other then missionary?

What are the posistions that she will not do?

Its hard to say if this is laziness, prudeness, lack of confidence, lack of ability (some chicks really don't have any rhythm) or something else without more information.

your one guess that this is kind of a control play seems a bit weird because if she loved being on top you would probably say that was a control thing as well.. :dunno:

11. armond

armond New Member

my girl's fave. i like it a lot too, mostly cause she puts in work while she's down there. she gets a good bit of hip movement going.

but she knows i love other positions, so we compromise. we hit several during the course of sex.

i think for some women it may be about being lazy. but i really think women like it because of how intimate it seems/is to them

12. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

alot of girls who have jobs where they're always in control love to let go and be dominated. most all of the girls i've been with loved being submissive and giving up control. so theres the factor that most girls (in my experience) like being submissive in bed. and some girls have preferences about what feels best..

it's probably a combination of all that. but she shouldn't force just one position and ignore your wants.

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

:rofl: do all guys read so much into such inconsequential things?

14. Jbeanz

Jbeanz OT Supporter

My girl loves being on bottom. We both like it because its very intimate and like said before we like to kiss and my elbows rest on her shoulders so its easy to pull her hair and bite her neck. I just cant seem to orgasm from it so we switch it up and she 95% of the time doesnt complain.

15. YourMomOnRyeBun

It is absolutely NOT inconsequential.

The idea of sex is pleasure, unless you are simply doing it for reproduction. That being said, it is important for the guy to know what the girl does/does not like. Many times girls are too shy to fully express their true desires...or they only subconciously know what turns them on. If being submissive is a turn on to her, then playing into that will help the guy get the girl off, and this is the ultimate goal, right?

16. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I think you should just ask her why she prefers being on the bottom

17. Midgetized

No I have no problem doing other things. Is she just laying there the whole time or is she getting into it and wrapping her legs around you and moving around?

How long do you usually last during sex though? I had an ex that could go like 5 min max most of the time so we'd always do it in that position because I wanted to have the best chance possible of getting off in the short time he was gonna last.

18. Midgetized

Note to self-don't date guys that are too tall then :o I need my kissing :wiggle:

19. Maggymay0369

Maggymay0369 New Member

personally.... I prefer being on bottom because, as stated earlier, its easier for me to get off.

Add variation maybe... my boyfriend and I like it when he's on top and he sorta straddles me and my legs are pressed together.

20. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

start fucking girls that are fun to fuck, this girl sound like you are fucking a dead body, fuck that.

21. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

fucking :werd:

Being on top can be a lot of fun, but you need to change it up!

22. assumedz

assumedz New Member

:werd: My ex was the same way

23. NCS

NCS Active Member

instead of fighting it push it to the extreme. REALLY dominate her. go watch some dom/sub stuff and get into it

24. ~QueenBee~

~QueenBee~ OT Supporter

hmmm I find it and doggy are the only ones that can actually get me to orgasm. So maybe its the same for her?? But in the end its something you'll have to ask her

25. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

I like being on the bottom for kissing, like some others mentioned, but my fav is on top. I don't really like doggy style that much, but since most guys like it I will do it anyway. I dunno, I always feel akward in that position so I don't really enjoy it.