girl texted me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by riddic1985, Oct 29, 2005.

1. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

I met a girl on this myspace deal. and i talked to her yesterday shes got alot of the same likes as me like movies and music but anyhow. I called her and we talked for about 45 minutes nothing big well today she texts me back
    her: what you doing tonite?
    me:not much how bout you?
    her: with my daughter at cheer practice (her daughter is 5
    me:thats kool what you doing later?
    her: probly sitting at home watching movies
    me:kool what movies you watching
    her:whatever you bring over
    then she called me and we talked a little and shes like so you gonna come over and watch movies with me.

Seems to me like shes coming on strong or am i reading this wrong? Maybe she just wants to hang out? eh

2. MrFaldyn

MrFaldyn MrFaldyn

she definitely wants to get closer with you

3. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

hmmmm well shes 23 im 20 shes divorced and has a 5 year old not that it bothers me but could she just be looking for security at this point? she was telling me how shes having trouble make ends meet i dont know maybe im reading to far into this

4. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

so i guess i have the right idea or no one wants to answer me cause i dont have a av lol

5. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

well if you get married to the chick and she has a kid it will give you some nice tax breaks.

6. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Which mean jack shit when weighted against the cost and issues of raising a kid.

To the original subject;

Yes, it sounds like she likes u/ But dont fool ur self. Very, very few single moms are looking for just a good time. 1st and foremost her children come 1st. She wants a replacement daddy. Simple as that, they all do. Not to say she is using you. She probably does really like u. But being the replacement daddy is like dealing with the mood changes when ur girl gets her period, it just of those things that come with the package. Take it or leave it.

7. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

She wants to have sex

8. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

shes asking you to come over and watch movies with her.

"watching movies" is slang for "fucking".

9. RockChick

RockChick New Member

so "watching movies" is slang for the older generation and "doing homework" is slang for "fucking" for the teens?!?!?

sounds fun. :big grin:

10. CelesteLeSonne

CelesteLeSonne DEWmocracy

sounds like she wants attension, whether it's the physical kind or not i can't tell you + you should be able to figure that out in person.

11. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun Currently In Prison OT Supporter

Sounds like a pretty normal situation so far, if for no other reason than the fact that you realize that you have to be careful in this situation.

And I have to admit, the "whichever movies you bring over" line was pretty good.

12. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

well i went over there last night and i was still confused she talks alot about her problems whichc makes me think she does just need a sugar daddy lol. She offered to let me stay at her place last night to "crash". I had stuff to do this morning so I was like nah I gotta get back to the barracks. Right after I left she texts me
    Smile Sexy. Good night. Sweet Dreams.
    So YAY I'm sexy lol. Anyhow im gonna keep talking to her and see how things play out im pretty sure now though shes not in it for sex though. Sounds like shes in it for love or security. eh we see.

BTW She has 10 piercings 5 in her ears 2 in tongue 1 in belly button and 2 in her hood. When she told me I was like thats fucking hot!!! Later

13. purplebeast

Yep. It definately souns like she wanted to ride u like a wild bronco. The 1st thing that would go trhu my mind would be

How many guys has she invited over for a "movie" and end up fucking them w/o really knowing them?

Also, the fact that she invited you to stay the 1st night speaks volumes. What kind of mom lets her kid see a parade of men coming in and out her bedroom? Kids notice these things and can get very confused if they are little. Which leads me to believe one of two things.

1) She dosent care that much about her kids mental well being.
    2) The kid is desensatised to that situation because he/her has seen it so many times.

14. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

She made sure her kid was asleep before i came over just for the fact of what your talking about. So shes not a bad parent or anything. I'm just trying to figure out if she wants to date me or just be myfriend. She texted me again today and was like can you talk so i called her and she tells me what shes been up to. Then she says she wants to go to a critikill concert tonight I was like thats kool wish i could go. I dont have any money thought the army messed up my pay AGAIN which doesnt suprise me. So shes like well i probly wont go im like so what you gonna do she says hang out at home. I told her i want to take her out but with the whole money situation its kinda hard and she understands it so thats kool. I was like well i want to see you again and shes like well you wanna hang out again tonight. Of course im like sure. Then before she hangs up shes like dont forget to bring the condoms. I was like huh? Cause I wasnt sure if i heard her right and shes like just kidding. Lol this girl is interesting im getting more compeled just because she is hard to figure out but i figure ill keep hanging out with her and next weekend ill take her out and do something. anyhow ill see how things go tonight and if she asks me to crash at her place im staying and im railing her lol. Later thanks for the help so far

15. RockChick

RockChick New Member

I have the feeling that as soon as you will bore her, she will find someone new...

I think right now she just needs someone to talk and to fuck and I don't believe that condom thing was a joke... noooo, not a all.

16. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: she said it to get some sort of reaction out of you... guys do this as well ;) (in fact, i think they're kings of it)

bottom line... if you would've said, "okay, i will," she would've been :bigthumb:. since you didn't catch the hint, she had to play it off. it's really pretty simple ;)

17. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

now i feel like an idiot. damnit. well she is supposed to call me later tonight to come over maybe before i hang up ill be like dont worry i got the condoms ill be over in a bit. LOL oh well we will see what happens

18. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

oh i will ill let you guys know later tonight or in the morning if im lucky lol

19. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

riddic is gonna get laid.. heh, have fun. Its obvious that she wants to sex you up but do remember that she has a kid and it may not be all that easy to let her go once the sex is involved.. remember that.

20. purplebeast

Dude, what planet r u from?????!! She wants the dick and she wants it now!! Dont let her dpwn playa.

21. THCBeeZie

THCBeeZie New Member

go over if ashe is decent looking

22. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

she didnt want the sex lol. she actually cant have sex right now. she just had surgery lol but i think she does want to have sex once she is able to. Well last night we watched movies again and we fell asleep on her couch and nothing happened at all. But its not detering me I like the girl so im gonna continue to talk to her and see what plays out. alright later guys

23. purplebeast

Surgery? Is her jaw wired? No? Good. hen she is still useful.

24. kevin1

kevin1 New Member

Exactly. Even if she wants you, there's alternatives to sex and that can result in sex once she's able to again. :x:

25. jdm-cd5

jdm-cd5 Guest

shove ur dick in her mouth