SRS girl stuff.....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Dethfat, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

ok my story
    My name is Nick and her name is Erin, i have known her my whole entire life and started getting close and being good freinds around 15, she was 16, right b4 i turned 16 we started dating and we dated for about a year and a half, adn we broke up becasue i was stupid and bored with the relationship, i was 17 big deal. So then we start dating again about 5 months later, and she goes away to school, it was too hard and we had to break up, i seriously love this girl, i have met plenty of girls and none are like her, she is EXTREMLY smart and beutifull, i havnt been as close to her as i am now, we talk everyday and we have always talked at least twice a week for the past year and a half. Heres my problem, she is 1500 miles away. Im flying her out to wyoming(where i am now) this summer to see her, but it wont be about another year untill we can have a steady relationship because we will both be back in chicago, so do i tell her how i feel or do i wait a year? im afraid if i tell her how i feel, it will scare her away.

2. Xenogenesis

Xenogenesis Guest

As in my problem, and what im leaning towards
    Many people say waiting for a chick is stupid, get laid, move on
    but if what your feeling is anything like what im feeling
    wait as long as it takes till you can live close together
    do what ever it takes to make this happen, move if need be
    "Because i got bored of the relationship" exact same thing basically happend to me (altho i didnt post it like that) makes you feel so goddam stupid :(

anyway do what u gotta do to be with her :)

3. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

thanx buddy, i felt it, i just needed someone to say it

4. Xenogenesis

Xenogenesis Guest

seems were both in situations where we want the chick but the in the end it is beyond our control right?

5. Xenogenesis

Xenogenesis Guest

6. I've done long distance myself and I know how much it truly sucks. At this point, I think you're in a good place because you have the time to tell her how you feel. I didn't really do that because I never knew how he was feeling. It was kind of like we both wanted the same thing but were too afraid to tell the other because we thought just the thought of that would seem too serious and push the other away.

So, time passed, and other filler (basically) people came in but they never did much for me or for him..because we still came back to the other and each time, we grew stronger. Something in there happened somewhere and he ended up getting the girl pregnant at a time when we were off. We did still love one another very much and feel we were made for the other. But we also knew our relationship and lives would never be the same and in a sense, we had to let go of what we'd always dreamed we'd have. Now, he's been married for a year and has a 2 yr old daughter, and somedays I still feel like a part of me is empty...that my life is missing something. And I wait for the day for it to make sense but it never does. And I look back at everything and ask myself now...how hard was it to say what you felt.

My message to you is...if you don't go for this now...someone else can come along and she might find herself in love. Or you might find yourself entagled up with someone else and needing to make a decision. Either way...if you feel she's the one...hold on to that. Don't let that go because of distance. Love sustains time. If it's there, and true, and real..it will do that. Tell her how you feel and leave the ball in her court because if you never do and something arises that prevents you two from ever being together...you'll never fully forgive yourself for it. Trust me...I know. And I can promise you, that's a fate that you do not want to live with. :hs:

7. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You seriously have stability problems, im not really sure if you are able to maintain a relationship on the long run, also if you already have proven not being able to be together in the past ,you will end up with a lightswitch relationship, and in my experience these tend to stay in the dark in the end. I therefore advice you not to go into a relationship again with her because you already blew it. On top of that the bad experiences of the past will always keep haunting you. A new fresh start is needed with a new-gf, she isn't the only smart girl out there, there are many of them maby even better then her. So no , do not engage into a relationship with her,that's my opinion.

8. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

bump just for an update, i told her how i felt, finally, and she feels the same way, im the happiest person on the earth tonight, oh and i dont wanna sound all gay but the coolest thing about tongiht was when we told eachother that we actually did love eachother, i saw a shooting star, how crazy is THAT, true story, im not kidding, it was seriously amazing

9. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:) your situation is almost identical to mine...

:bigthumb: good to hear you told her how you felt!

10. katt_85

katt_85 OT Supporter

Have you ever seen a shooting star and have your wish come true?
    I have.
    Thats just creepy.

Anyhoo, its good you told her how you feel. Considering your dating history, dont be surprised if you eventually end up growing apart from each other, and she becomes interested in seeking out a relationship elsewhere.

But for now, enjoy whatever it is you have while you can.

11. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

yea well, its sucks because we both have extreme feeling for eachother, but me being so far apart there is no commitment or string attached, and she need a man around all the time which i can understand and have no problem with, if she wasnt hanging out with her ex boyfreind that is an asshole, complete asshole, this shit drives me nuts, so i dunno whats gonna happen now, probably everything down the drain, then she will call me everytime that jack ass hurts her, not physically but emotionally, and i garenty ill hear it every weekend, and it'll kill me even more ima go do something that will take my mind off her, like i dunno, hunt a grizzly bear.. :(

edit : everything is ok, i over reacted

Last edited: Feb 6, 2005
  12. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

well, she has been in a few new relationships b4 this, so i doubt she will go seeking anything new really, but i really cant speak for her but i truley think that shes done with relationships away at school, when we both move back home and after a while of being together we'll see

13. Original

Original OT Supporter

Yeah. Long distance can be pretty hard to stick with. If you two really have lots of potential together, you will find ways to stick together. Never stop finding ways to show her you love her, because it is much harder to do 1500 miles away rather than right there. She will definitely appreciate the effort and you should make each other feel very special. Boredom is the biggest failure of every relationship, so keep things spicy and exciting, and I think you two have a big chance of working everthing out :)

14. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

i got fuckt on sunday with this issue, got it shoved right up my ass, she is my best freind and after having conversations with her all weekend (found out she is in love with someone else) i pretty much want to die, so everything i said earlier was smoke she blew up my ass, im not saying she lied, its just hard to explain, i would call her to talk about this stuff but i realized i hav no one to call, so i vent on OT, its sucks telling you love someone and then they say they love someone else, worste feeling in the world, but i decided not to get drunk which was a good choise that stopped alot of horrible habits to start. its hard not to speak to her on a daily basis but itll help i think, she was upset when i told her i couldnt speak with her, we were best freinds, i hope i do ok

15. blazing187

blazing187 Guest

id wait.but if she came back with another man. :rl: :doh: