SRS Girl Stops talking to me for no reason

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by energie, Oct 25, 2006.

1. energie

energie I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the

Ye me and this girl use to talk alot, almost everday for awhile.. Never took it to seeing each other..

I kinda blew her off a few times to go drinking with the boys.:squint: regret it obviously.

Anyway summer came we both went on trips for 2-3 weeks each.. end of summer she got a boyfriend (i dunno how when we were talking alot, unless it was just atlk.. she kept hinting on why we never chill and said we have too)

her boyfriend came she stopped talking to me i was kinda depresso for abit.. stopped caring cuz really we were friends to start with.. it became more then that she stopped talking to me for no reason so i said fuck it shes being a bitch.

then like a week ago she said hi asked me how i was and asked for my MSN again lol.

i gave it to her half heartedly she added me. but she hasnt talked to me or anything.. i think she just added me and blocked me.. hasnt called or shit

soo she just fucking with me or wut?

2. R.Kelly

R.Kelly OT Supporter

no gym for home?

3. energie

no

school/clubfit gym

midterm this week though so no workin out more study/puter sessions

4. cvgwpg

cvgwpg Guest

Interesting, she was the one that asked for your MSN. Well? Now nothing at this point.

I would suggest don't set any expectations. I know that it would feel great to hear from her and get into a chat but right now its just thoughts in your mind. We don't know what is going thru her mind. Just like we don't know what goes thru most women's minds. Either confront her about it or just let it go.

5. johan

johan Active Member

So before the boyfriend, she kept "kept hinting on why we never chill and said we have too"

And then more recently " like a week ago she said hi asked me how i was and asked for my MSN again lol.

i gave it to her half heartedly she added me. but she hasnt talked to me or anything..
    "

So I'm wondering...what was YOUR contribution to all this?

Why didn't you take her up on her hints to call and hang out?

Why don't you AIM/MSN her instead of wondering why she doesn't call you?

6. energie

welll i blew her off a few times.. said id call her later and find out what she wanted to doo but would go get drunk instead.

but she would call anyway and say she was with her friends.

um she never shows up on my Online list. thats why i was thinking i was blocked but i dunno.

she talked to me through a canadian myspace thing. and then hasnt talked to me since..

msn/aim/phone/in person

so im pretty confused whats up

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

sounds quite simple to me. You weren't reliable/dependable. Sometimes when you guys made plans, you would hang out. Sometimes you would blow her off to go drink.

So why should she keep pursuing you when she doesn't know if you'll even show up? She made the reasonable choice to stop wasting her effort on someone who would only be there part of the time, to go after someone who would be there ALL the time.

Would you waste your time pursuing a girl that only showed up for planned get togethers half the time?

Nothing at all to be confused about.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  8. Kortiz-DZ

Kortiz-DZ Resident Nigerian Lipper OT Supporter

yeah, you dropped the ball...don't blame her...in this case, you need to blame yourself.

if you want in...why don't YOU call her?

9. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

:werd:

You messed up on this by blowing her off. Call her and try to fix it.

10. aldrinefedorov

aldrinefedorov New Member

maybe he loves u but lost the patient in seeing the first move then...

11. big 1

big 1 New Member

I was in the "female" position of the situation that you are describing... I frendzoned the guy, because i thought he wasnt interested in seeing me. he wouldnt call me, he didnt ask me out... so i assumed he wasnt interested cus he frequently ditched me for his boys...
    now ive moved on to other prospects and he messages me occaisionally. i dont bother responding because im no longer interested and i moved on.

bottom line: shouldve took her while you had the chance

12. Pringles

Pringles New Member

bros before hoes nothing wrong with that

13. Dorn

Dorn New Member

Like people have said, you have to take the initiative. She threw out many hints, she said she wanted to hang out. You blew her off when you were supposed to, and never made plans later on. A girl isn't going to for that. I imagine you wouldn't go for it if you were in her shoes.

14. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

You blew it, son. As the man, you need to assert yourself and be the one to stick to your plans. You can only blow her off so much before she moves along.

Hope you learned something here.

(BTW, she may stop talking to you because her boyfriend doesn't want her hanging out with other guys. It's been known to happen.)

15. Up-Wound

Up-Wound New Member

Sounds to me that she was embarrassed over the situation and only asked you for your MSN just to make it seem that everything was normal - but it isn't of course.

I don't think that she had any intention of writing but was afraid of a confrontation with you - you know - how some people say "Ring me!" but they're always too busy to talk with you when you do ring them. And the next time you see them in town they'll say, "Ring me!"

You can either forget her alltogether (and block her address) or you can devise some simply revenge to make you feel better. It depends on how upset you are and if you feel that you might be to blame.

16. Up-Wound

Up-Wound New Member

....... or perhaps she wanted to give you some of your own medicine by promising to write but not doing so? Revenge.

17. party_cat

party_cat New Member

thats what i think since he ignored her a few times!:hsugh:

18. Up-Wound

Up-Wound New Member

On the money, cat :)

19. energie

well yah we stopped talking at the end of summer.. and she talked tto me like 2 weeks ago.

meh i learnt my lesson and totally was my fault :wtc: