girl stopped answering calls, bad?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 98formyws6, Mar 21, 2007.

1. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

this girl i was semi serious w/ stopped answering my calls, last time i saw her was last wednesday, we were supposed to see each other on monday. i called thursday because she left her cd w/ school stuff on it at my place, she didnt answer so left a message telling her about it

i wait until saturday to call, again no message, just left a message telling me to call back, called sunday night to ask if we were good for the next day,no answer, called back monday evening saying i was worried about her, today is tuesday so its almost been a week w/ zero contact

i didnt say anything to piss her off on wed, we just had lunch, made out and she had to go to school

she has two phones, one goes straight to voicemail as if its turned off the other just rings and goes to voicemail, she has my email so sh could contact me if something happened to the phone

so, do you think shes breaking up/avoiding me and thats her way of doing it, or something happened?

cliffs-girl abruptly stopped answering my call for a week, not sure if im dumped or something happened

before, she would usually answer her phone right away, or send me a text saying shell call the next day

2. Reign

Reign Banned

Well, you probably only should have called twice, because that sounded pretty desperate to me.

I dunno man, sometimes shit comes up. Maybe she had to go out of town on emergency. Just wait till you see her next? Go to her house to drop off her stuff?

3. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Yea, should have just called Sat & Sun, if no word from her then maybe you should have went to her place, if its nearby, if not just wait it out, which I know is difficult.

4. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

if she's not someone you see on a regular basis (i.e. you met her in a bar or something), call every other day at different times of the day until she picks up and you can game her up again and get her our and fuck her, or she tells you to fuck off and never call again (in which case you do that). If she never told you to stop calling, how are you supposed to know to stop calling? keep calling every once in a while, one day she'll be in the mood to get fucked and you go over there and you slam it. Again, only if this is some rando; this will lead to problems if its in your social circle.

5. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

She has caller id. Wait until she calls you.

The less available you are the more she'll want to get a hold of you. Anything worth having has to be earned.

6. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

You probably shouldn't have called that many times, but being that you did and she never once replied I would assume she is trying to get rid of you. I would just take her things to her house and put them in the mail box or something and be done with it.

7. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

well if i had just met her than yeah i wouldnt have called her so much but i have bee seing her for 2 or 3 months, she would call me sometimes 4 times a day when i didnt answer because i was at work, thats desperate

so excuse me for being such as 'asshole' i'll try not be so concerned next time

but yeah i wont call her again since it seems like i got blown off

BUT i will call her hot friend (got her digits)

8. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Yeah I wouldn't call her anymore. Either she doesn't want to talk to you again in which case she'll just never call you again or something really did happen. If there was some emergency then she'll call you once it's over and if she's dead then I'm sure her friend will tell you when you call her or you'll find out somehow :dunno:

9. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

exactly my thought, but in all honesty i really hope she is avoiding me/dumping me than being dead

im not trying to create any excuses for myself, but the last day i was w/ her she was on the phone w/ her mom and told her she was w/ me (she never told her mom about me before) and as i said there were absoultely zero signs of things going south, things were progressing fine

so here is what are the possibilites
    -she was dating another dude or had a boyfriend and made a choice, but i was recently introduced to her sister and her mom knows about me so thats weird
    -something bad happened to her
    -something bad happened to her family
    -or one of her friends coulda talked crap on me (even though i never met them) and spread a nasty rumor about me

10. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

No sense stressing over women thinking whys and what ifs. Women are meant to enhance your life not be your life.

11. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

QFT.

12. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I agree. She either comes along, or she falls by the wayside, neither of which should influence your actions.

Not answering or returning calls is a sign of low interest. I don't care how busy she is, a highly interested woman will take your call if at all possible, and if not possible she will return it as soon as she can.

13. DavMX

DavMX New Member

AMEN!