Girl situation - what do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Holliday, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Holliday

Holliday New Member

I've recently been hanging out with a girl I briefly had a thing with in high school.

Little background: I liked her a lot in high school but things ended pretty quickly. I go off to college and a year later when I come back for summer we start hanging out once again. Nothing too physical, just some making out. That lasted for about a month and I went back to college. We manage to stay in contact for the next 3 years, but barely. I think we saw each other one time in those 3 years. My senior year she comes up to hang out and apparently told my friend that she wants me. I had a serious gf at the time so nothing happened. Two more years pass by and we aren't in contact too much until now.

I move back home to save some money and she is done with school so she is living at home as well so we start hanging out again. I contacted her first to see if she wanted to do something, but for the next couple weeks she is the one contacting me to see if I want to do something with her. She seems to genuinely want to hang out with me which was surprising. She has been known to flake. So we hang out a couple times and go to some bars. We have a good time but there is nothing physical happening.

Two weeks ago I invite her out to my new apartment to drink and go out to the bars with some friends. She comes up and we get a little drunk and she ends up sleeping in my bed, but still nothing physical happens. Instead she asks what I think about me and her. I basically told her I find her very attractive, but I'm not looking for anything serious right now. She says the same thing to me. Then she says that she wants to take it slow and get to know me again. During this conversation I found that I had put my arm around her and she let me know that "She wasn't sure about that" so I removed my arm. I thought that was a little odd. We then proceed to lay in my bed and talk about random stuff for the next hour and a half even though it was like 3 am. Overall I thought it went well. I had fun with her.

What I took away from the conversation I had with her was that she likes me again, but doesn't want to rush into it and possibly ruin it. I'm fine with this.

She leaves early the next morning and I realize she forgot a bunch of her stuff so I text her to let her know. She responds, and I text her back saying she'll just have to come hang out again. I didn't get a response but didn't really think anything of it.

Two days pass and I found something else she might have left and texted her to see if it was hers. Again I get no response. It's now been two weeks and I haven't heard a peep from her and I have made no further attempts to contact her since my last two went unanswered. Normally, this kind of thing wouldn't bother me, but for some reason I am extremely attracted to this girl. I have no idea why. I would like to hang out with her again, but I'm not sure if she wants to.

Right now my gameplan is just to wait it out until she contacts me. What do you guys think? Is she playing games? Is she not interested anymore? This has been bothering me the past week and I'm trying to think of something I did wrong, but I can't think of anything. My roommate thinks she might have something emotionally wrong with her, or she is insecure about something. I can't figure it out.

What would you guys do in my shoes?

Cliffs: Started hanging out with girl I had a thing with back in the day. Sleeps in my bed, have talk and says she's interested again but wants to take it slow. It's been two weeks since then and haven't heard word from her since despite texting her twice.

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

just fucking kill yourself for not doing anything when she was drunk in your bed

and right before you kill yourself, delete this thread

or just turn gay if you want to continue breathing :dunno:

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ok. i actually read your entire thread. drunk girl was in your bed and denied your advances. find a new girl, invite drunk girl in your bed who didnt put out over and make out with new girl in front of her

4. Holliday

Holliday New Member

I neglected to mention that she made me pinky promise not to try anything when we were heading to my bed

5. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

I've missed Abomb. :wavey:

Holiday, find new girl. And when this one magically appears with contact again, just ignore her and have fun with new girls.

6. Reign

Reign Banned

I'm gonna go with Abomb on this. WTF dude. Drunk girl in your bed. Pinky Promise not to do anything!? You should have pinkied her fucking brown eye while given her the sweet Holliday logging run. WTF is wrong with you?

Serious answer, she's scared or possibly playing hard to get. Tough call, I say call her, fuck the texting bullshit. Man I hate texting... and that's ALL the current object of my affection wants me to do.

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i have the final solution:

invite drunk girl in bed over and fuck new girl in front of her.

that will show the bitch you aint gay

8. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

As soon as she made you promise not to try anything, you should have kicked her out. Why be uncomfortable in bed if no sexy time is going to happen?

9. jeffswain

jeffswain OT Supporter

man easy for us to monday morning quarterback but i would have been kind of confused on what to do that night also

10. Bad Karma

Bad Karma Active Member

Give her one more call, if she doesn't return it forget about her. She's already ignored you for a while now.

11. Holliday

Holliday New Member

She left a considerable amount of shit here, so I figure she's going to come get it sooner or later. I'm leaving town today for a week, I might give her a call to see if she wants to do something when I get back. If it goes unanswered then fuck it.

12. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

There's an emotional need she's not getting from the other guy she is probably fucking that you were able to meet.

Once you met that need, she doesn't really need you. When she needs another emotional dose of laying up all night talking to you, she'll come back around.

My advice is that, when she does, you be busy.

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Or not.

You should pick up your phone, actually dial her number, and if she answers, tell her you want to take her out again. If she doesn't answer, leave a message and then wait like 24 hours to hear from her. If you don't hear from her in that time, delete her number and forget about her.

In the future realize that when a girl says she's not sure about something (like you putting her arm around her), it doesn't necessarily mean "please take your arm away" it sometimes means that she wants you to tell her why it's a good idea. :dunno:

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

or at least the opportunity to delay long enough for ryhypenol :dunno: