SRS Girl question.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by korverftw, Aug 31, 2008.

1. korverftw

korverftw New Member

I'm in an online course at my college. We had one meeting before the course started just to meet our classmates and go over the syllabus. The whole time I was staring at a lovely lady who is just my type looks-wise. I was considering dropping the course since I don't need it, but then I saw her and thought maybe I'd wait just in case I get a chance to talk with her.

Anyway, our instructor put said he was going to put us in groups of 5. Holy shit, I was counting from her to me every which way hoping we'd be the same number. Ding, we got grouped together. Score! Then I find out she's European. I've been looking for a Euro girl for years. Literally!

I said hi to her, smiled and did all that crap and I was the only person in the group that actually called her by name and said bye to her when we left. I am a moron for not asking her out then and there, because we won't have class together again. We do have to chat online for our course, but would it be weird if I used that to mack on a girl?

2. Docter Pepper

Docter Pepper OT Supporter

Were you put into groups for a project or just for that day? Judging by your post I'm guessing it was just for the day, but if it's project based there's no reason why you shouldn't be seeing her regularly. You could also try contacting her and trying to work on the class together. I don't know the type of course you're taking, but there must be something in it that could warrant meeting with her again. Something as simple as editing each other papers would suffice

3. korverftw

korverftw New Member

We're in groups for the entire class, but it's all online. We talk once per week on our school website chatroom with the entire group (haven't tried it yet -- starts Thursday). We were encouraged to get together with the entire group to watch some of the films required for the course, but I can't think of a way to get her alone :( Editing papers would be a good option though. I will see if she goes for it. Thanks for the reply!

4. Docter Pepper

Docter Pepper OT Supporter

But you will see her again. Have your group meet for stuff and you will see her there. From there you will have opprutities to be alone with her. Figure out an interest of hers and try to use it create something the two of you can do together

5. korverftw

korverftw New Member

Cool, I'll see if I can get the group to watch a movie at my place or something. If there is a god, this is a sign from him, because I've wanted a cute European girl since I was 12.