SRS girl question: what should i do?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by pringlesuck, Oct 30, 2006.

1. pringlesuck

pringlesuck New Member

Background:
    I know this girl as a "friend" for about 3 years. Since we live about 100 miles apart now, I used to talk to her 3 times/month (chit chat of what's going on).

A month ago, I had a chance to spend time with her including dinner on fri night and walk through central park, the next day.

Because my balls shrinked, I missed my chance of telling her that I am interested in her to be more than just friends.

Now:
    I know her email but lost her new cell number. I asked her to call me up on her facebook (she checks it at least twice a day) but its been over a week and still havent heard from her.

What should I do? Is it appropriate to tell someone you "like them" over an email?

I am getting a hint that she is thinking "he blew his chance and I dont want to waste time."

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

yeah.... I think you blew it. If she truly were interested, she'd have called you up after you asked her to on Facebook.

The only possible way for you to save face now is by emailing her and saying like "This is embarrassing but I lost your cell number; so would you give it to me again? I'd still like to call you up and hang out sometime."

And even then, that's not guaranteed to work. So good luck!

3. pringlesuck

pringlesuck New Member

i am such a dumbass :rolleyes:

4. Shattered Soul

Shattered Soul New Member

That you like them yes but don't ever ask them out over an email because it is to impersonal. If you really like this girl then tell her and chances are that she will really like her to.

5. pringlesuck

pringlesuck New Member

i am thinking that if i email, that shows a sign of desperation (which i am not). i just dont want it to linger it on and on...

i guess i will update

6. Shattered Soul

Shattered Soul New Member

E mail is not always a sign of desparation it can be a sign of shyness to. If you play it right then she could just want to melt into your arms... I love it when a gus is sweet in an email... it gives me something to look forward to when I get home!