Girl pushing you away?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by brianpsx, Jun 26, 2006.

1. brianpsx

brianpsx Life's a Peach

So this girl I have been on 2 amazing dates so far. I've known her since we were young and all that. She had to leave the country for the summer. So I tried talking to her over aim today when she just got to her destination. And she just seemed like she didn't even want to talk to me giving me one word answers blah blah. Then she took off. Kinda felt like she was giving me the cold shoulder. I also tried getting a hold of her on the day she left and she didn't even pick up her calls. I know I sound stupid and OCD about the situation, but I just don't want to get played like a fool.

2. ChronoJ1

ChronoJ1 From behind

It sounds obvious that she is not feeling you. Wouldn't you say the same if this was someone else? Move on.

3. brianpsx

brianpsx Life's a Peach

I wish this wasn't the truth, but I am pretty sure your right. I thought she was feeling me though!!! I'd like more input from anyone if you can provide.

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

dude, she is out of the country. she is experiencing a lot of fun and excitement. you aren't high on her list of things to do at this point. Relax and let her come back to you. The more you push her to communicate with you while she is out of the country, the more she is going to not like it. You arent close enough yet for you to expect her to drop everything to have a boring conversation with you while she is in a foreign land