Girl Problems

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Snowed, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Snowed

Snowed OT Supporter

All the important stuff is in bold, read the rest if you want the full story:

A little back story. We both work together at a grocery store (temp job until I head off to college.) I'm 18 and still a senior in high school, she's 20 and a junior in college. She's one of the cutest girls I know and she's is really cool too. I would hit on her at work, we'd take shots on our breaks every once in a while, etc...nothing really serious. But I end up starting to REALLY like her a lot. Then we ended up hanging out, getting drunk, and hooking up at the end of the night. Then we both got pretty busy and didn't do too much for a month. Anyways, then my prom comes up. Now the fun begins.

So I get a genius:)hsugh:) idea to take her to prom with me. I figure out a good way to ask her, she says yes and seems sincere about it. So it's all good until prom night. We get dinner with a few friends then meet up with a bunch more to get on a party bus to head over there. It's a ton of fun, and prom is even better. Lots of dancing and just random fun stuff.

Me, this girl, my friend/his date, and my other guy friend head back to her house after and play a bunch of beer pong and get pretty wasted. I end up trying to hook with her and pretty much get rejected. I'm pretty drunk by them, and I've been trying to pull this girl for months, so I'm pretty pissed/hurt. I end up heading home, and the rest of my friends stay over there.

The next morning I can think clearly and realize what happened sucked, but it's not a big deal and I'm over it. So everything goes on like normal. The day after that we both work together. I get in and plan on apologizing for bailing on her house/just being a dumbass in general. Instead, I get there and she pretty much completely ignores me. I figure I'll just talk to her on our break.

Then my guy friend that was there alone at her house prom night without a date comes in. He proceeds to tell me he hooked up with the girl I took that same night after I left. This dude is one of my best friends, so I don't even know what to say and pretty much tell him to fuck off and I'll talk to him later. It was pretty much the longest day of work ever, having to think about what happened and continue to work like 10 feet from this girl.

After work I send her a pretty nasty letter on facebook (and by pretty nasty I mean VERY nasty.) She hits me up on aim and we go at it for a while having a pretty gnarly argument. Not once does she say sorry.

It was a lot easier with my friend. I kinda pussied out and just told him I was going to punch him and he was going to take it, so I gave him a nice solid punch to the face, and we've been cool since then. Kinda immature, but what are you gonna do? It made things simple.

Cliffs: I'm interested in this girl for 2-3 months, best friend completely knows about it, I take her to prom, we all get drunk, I get rejected by her and go home, she hooks up with my best friend.

So my plan is to just keep being an asshole to her outside of work, ignore her in work, and move on with my life. I still like her, like REALLY like her, but after pulling some shit like this and not even saying sorry, I'd be her bitch to continue to try to do anything with her. It seems like the easiest (and maybe only) way to accomplish this is to keep being an asshole which in turn will keep us away from each other so I can just shut her out of my life.

Anyways OT, the point of all this is, am I in the wrong to stay bitter at her? I now completely understand the whole "don't shit where you work" thing, but it won't be too hard to ignore her and move on with my life.

2. jtrem

jtrem Active Member

I think you kind of treated the whole situation like a child.

You could have lost your best friend, don't know if you care, but you will realize girls come and go, if you can't get a girl why should he back off?

She wasn't your girlfriend she didn't owe you anything and you shouldn't have sent the letter. I know you were hurt, but now that it's over you can look at your approach and see if you could have handled it in a different way.

Good luck and move on.

3. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

She sounds like a skank, and your "friend" sounds like a fuck face. I'd have nothing to do with either of them anymore. If the guy was really one of your best friends, and knew you were going after this girl, then he is a complete bag of cocks.

4. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

5. just_another_on

6. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

1) Why are you mad at your friend?
    You had no claim over this girl, she wasn't your gf or even some girl you've hooked up with. She was fair game.
    2) Why are you mad at the girl?
    She didn't like you and liked your friend. How is that her fault.

You need to grow up before college, bro. There is going to be a lot of this and unless you learn to deal with it and move on, you're going to end up a creeper with no friends.

7. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

I need cliffs on the cliffs.

8. knucks

knucks Active Member

First off, that sucks.
    Yeah, you acted immaturely, but at least now you know who your true friends are. And yeah, the girl sounds like a cunt. Forget about it.

Sorry you have to keep on working with her.

9. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Yeah in this situation you kind of can't be angry at anyone but yourself :( sorry broski

10. zatotheck

zatotheck New Member

Fuck that shit, your friend is a cock sucker for hooking up with the girl. But seriously, this is one of those things that you need to just erase from your mind. Keep your mind off of it the best you can. Try to let it go.

11. MCohen

Get out of here with that. He had no claim over this girl, and it was obvious to everyone she wasn't interested in him.

12. zatotheck

zatotheck New Member

Bullshit. Its not just some random acquaintance, it was his best friend, and it wasn't some random girl, it was a girl he had been after for months. Not fair game at all. Basically his BEST FRIEND said that your relationship with him is worthless and he's willing to jeopardize it to get laid. Are you a girl MCohen? That would be the only explanation of why you fail to understand how its wrong to fuck the girl your bestfriend has been after for months.

13. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

yet he hadn't made any kind of ground and actually got turned down that night. Fair game.

Though still a little assholic.

14. Snowed

Snowed OT Supporter

:hs: Yeah I fucked up pretty bad. What should I have done then? Just let them do that and not say anything?

And I guess you're right, I never had any real claim for her, but still, I'd been going after her for months (which was a hugeeee waste of time looking back) and just laid down 4 bills and took her to prom. The next night or whatever, no big deal, but that same night? It seems fucked up to me.

15. MCohen

Dude, she might as well had been some random girl. This guy had no connection to her, she did not like him, she liked his friend. He should be happy his friend got something out of all this.

16. MCohen

1) You should've realized that if nothing happened after the first few weeks of pursuing her, nothing was ever going to happened.

2) You should've never sent her that letter. She isn't your's, she can fuck whomever she wants.

3) You shouldn't have yelled or got upset at your friend. If a girl liked you, and didn't like your friend who liked her, would you not do anything with her?

17. Snowed

Snowed OT Supporter

:hsugh: But she's not some random girl. She's a girl I'd been chasing for months that my buddy knew I cared about. And the girl that I had just taken to prom. I dunno, maybe I'm missing something here but it seems at least sorta fucked up.

Oh, and in response to your thread, just because we have problems with one girl doesn't mean there aren't others in the mix. Hell, I've got 2 fuck buddies that I can call up whenever I want (and one lives like 10 houses down the street :naughty:), 2 more girls I've been hitting on for a while, and this random chick just messaged me on facebook out of the blue saying, "hey you're cute, lets hang out."
    :greddy:but I'd give them all up for that girl from work. I guess I just suck at moving on. Fuck it though, it'll happen sooner or later.

18. Snowed

Snowed OT Supporter

:o responded to the wrong message.

1. The first time we actually hung out I hooked up with her.

2. See my reasoning in the above post.

3. There's no way in hell I'd hook up/fuck a girl my friend's been chasing for that long. It wouldn't be cool at all.

19. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

hooked up = sex. what did you do ?

and drunken make out sessions don't count for anything.

20. Squishee

Squishee New Member

Look, your friend did a douche bag thing, but a lot of friends are like that. You hooked up with the chick once, she made no commitment to you. She obviously liked your friend better so you have to live with that. Women come and go, forget about her and move on.

21. Snowed

Snowed OT Supporter

Different lingo I guess. Hooked up around here means = making out or having sex. Fuck would be the more correct term for sex though.

:hsd: And you're right, time to move on

22. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you people are fucking hilarious :rofl:

I would not dick my best friend over like that if I knew it would upset him there are plenty of other girls to tag

23. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Your buddy drunkly made out with your drunk date then? That's not that bad then actually.

Fucking her wouldn't have been cool though, yeah you had no claim on her, but out of respect your friend would be a big(ger) douche for fucking her on the same night you brought her to your prom.

But if all they did was kiss then you need to just forget about it and stop acting like this chick did anything other then drunkenly make out with someone.

24. BoomerP

BoomerP New Member

If you ignore her completely she will figure out she's playing too hard to get and hate you for it t

25. just_another_on

:werd:

Cock blocking a bro isnt cool :nono: