SRS Girl Problems

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by josemorales1993, Jan 24, 2008.

1. josemorales1993

josemorales1993 New Member

I live in california and got girl problemos. I currently attend Garfield High School. Well down to the nitty gritty, i like this girl but i dont know if she likes me back plus she has a boyfriend. She often plays around with me, talk, walk together but i cant seem to figure out if she likes me.
    I have tried talking to another girl infront of her but havent seen her act differently around me. How can i figure it out if she likes me or not, heck if she even has interest in me?:(

2. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Red Flag: She has a boyfriend. Detach from her, and stop flirting with her.

She has interest in you, that's a given, but it doesn't matter. As long as she's in a relationship, you 100% stay away from her emotionally. Don't touch her, don't flirt with her. If you choose to go against this recommendation, you'll find yourself involved in some problems.

3. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

Completely agree with this. You DO not invest time nor money with a girl who already has a bf. She is already taken by someone. Stay away or you will find a problem with the girl's bf (and possibly his friends too) rather than the girl.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

not to mention you would be wasting your time/money on a girl who wouldn't commit to you fully.

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

you are in high schoo, so you can ignore all rules the sheep ahead of me posted...., invite her over to watch a movie and try to bang her.

if you get shot down then no loss, if you succeed you banged the girl you like. win win, either way at least you know, its better than not knowing

6. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

See why on earth would you post such fucking ridiculous advise, you douche bags need not enter these fucking forums. You're advising him to act like a fucking ignorant dork, and do something which if positions were flipped, he would hate to have done to him. :ugh2:

She HAS A BOYFRIEND, thus you can assume she is NOT interested in you.
    If she WAS, you would KNOW trust me. If for some reason you DID end up cheating with her, this would likely only happen to you! back, and hopefully her boyfriend would elbow you in the fucking teeth.

7. Yuppy

you dont have to assume she is interested, but you are a douche and a depressing person to be around if you assume she is not.

maybe so, again though, this is a high school scenario, not college or after college.

they arent fucking married, most likely they have dated for a couple weeks anyway and prolly arent super serious.

go for it, get shot down and learn a lesson about life..... if you get shot down, nothing lost. if you succeed, you got the girl you liked, albeit temporary, until the next guy comes along and she wanders off with him.

8. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

You see, you are 'assuming' all of those things, I was quite serious in my relationships when in high school, many people are. Marriage doesn't mean anything, its a piece of fucking paper, more than half of marriages are god awful anyway, what on earth does that prove.

You live by ethics and morals, always, you do not vary them.

9. Yuppy

:ugh:

who says its a waste, some of the best relationships are short term and fun. LTRs are not the solution in high school imho.

have fun, be young and enjoy your youth. dont waste it. do everything you can and live it up!

hes a teenager, he proly just wants to get laid anyway

10. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

I would stop insulting each other and take this to PM before DE shows up.

11. Yuppy

ethics are not a black and white issue that should force down others throats either. this guy likes a girl. didnt specify as to how seriuos or long she has been dating other dude.

if she goes for it then cool, if not, whatever.

not everyone is you.

12. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

No not everyone is me, however he is coming here asking for advice and I am giving him GOOD advice where as you are being ignorant.
    If things don't work out between her and her boyfriend he can always make a move then, otherwise there is something called respect/courtesy and decency which we are supposed to adhere to and give to our common brethren, men and women, so please. I'm assuming you're single and perhaps a virgin?

13. Yuppy

im giving him good advice too. just different advice than you. there are many avenues of approach.

you could be like you, the guy who just becomes friends and they get closer and closer while the bf drifts away slowly.

or like me who goes for the kill right away.

either way its the same end result. why bleed em out when you can chop their head off?

14. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

It's absolutely not the same end result, again you're assuming its not going to work out between them... I'm not going to become 'friends' with a woman just because I'm attracted to her, especially if she's attached, there are MANY other women out there.

When I was back in highschool if some little jack off decided to straight up hit on my girl constantly knowing she had a boyfriend, I would bust his face, and if you think this is a good way for our OT brother to go, then so be it. Your advice, is different however it is NOT good, by any means.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND.

Do you really want to know what to do? Well follow these exact steps:
    *ignore the shit out of her
    *when she comes to you asking what is up, why you're dissing her say it's because you have feelings for her, but you know she has a boyfriend.
    *say you can't just be her friend

Do nothing until/unless she breaks up with her boyfriend.

16. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Grow up, she has a bf already. If she becomes single then you can worry about whether or not she likes you :slap:

17. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

if she hasa bf then move on if she becomes single now we talkin turkey

18. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

Plenty of fish in the sea

find another girl, don't waste your time on a girl already on a relationship. Don't be the one to cause a break in the relationship either. If a girl is willing to break over another guy, what makes you think she won't do it to you.

19. Yuppy

lol thats some weasel ass shit too! i prefer the direct approach, kuz this way its like sneaking in the back door. lol

20. Punky72

Punky72 New Member

First, she has a boyfriend and even if she left him for you, wouldn't that just make you the rebound? Is that what you really want to be? I wouldn't want to be anyone's second choice!!!

I think you should recognize these big red flags and move on. Find some girl who is single.

21. Yuppy

unless she leaves him for him.