Girl Problems

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jackrabbit1006, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Im trying to break this girl and her bf up. Whats the best way to get it done? They live together, and this girl and I have fucked around, but not fucked. I stop in and see her at work, she touches me and has played with my cock IN CLASS, but she says she cant leave him, hes too good to her. Her and I have skipped class to go fuck around in the car. She wont let me come to her place though, because they live together. Shes worried about the age difference too, Im 24, shes 20. Im about to finish school, and she just started. But the girl is wonderful and I want her. How can I get him out of her life without pissing her off?

2. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

Dude i just got out of a relationship (if you can call it that) in exactly the same circumstances including the age difference.

Her fella was in australia, so we started fucking around and got quite attached to each other, anyways he came back a month later and she was saying that shes gonna leave him..anyway we kept on seeing as much as we could of each other then one day she just never bothered contacting me no more. I told her from the start if she wants to stay with him its cool...plenty more fanny in the sea.

Basically she was using me for her jollies, watch out yours aint doing the same thing to you.

You think if you split them up shes gonna want to be with you anyway ?

3. Shes told me she loves me, but is unsure of what I would be like in a relationship.

4. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

Don't be an idiot. If she's messing with you while she's with her bf she'll mess around on you too! Just hit that shit and forget it.

I've got no respect for another guy who tries to break up a relationship just because they think they can or they want that girl. Of course if the girl's a hoe then just let it be, if she really want it it'll happen in due time with someone like that and they'll end up breaking up anyway.

5. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

Hahaa same dude.....just leave it, it aint worth the hassle or upset on your part.....the more u get involved the more its gonna hurt if it goes tits up :wiggle: