SRS girl problems

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Rancidpunk666, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Well my current girlfriend and i are having some troubles and not getting along real well,
    but anyways the 2 of us live an hour apart. and we only see each other once a week sometimes twice if we are lucky.
    but what pisses me off is she wont come drive to see me.
    on the other hand, i have a really good friend, who lives 4 horus away, and we have discussed it before and there is a failry big city half way between us. and i seriously would not mind driving 2 hours to see this girl once a week. and we have also talked about spending weekends at each others house.

i should have mentiond, when me and the first girl are together, we usually get along. its just the fact that she is a jealous bitch that makes me mad.

i do love her and i love the other girl just as much......

relationships... LOL

2. sirrach

sirrach New Member

I'm not sure what you are looking for, but are you saying that you are interested in having two long distance relationships?

3. GR3N4DE

GR3N4DE OG noob.

i see your havin girl problems. i feel bad for you son.

got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one.

4. KetchupKing

KetchupKing New Member

if she won't even come over to see you what makes you think she likes you? Hate to say it but you're making it sound like it's a one sided relationship, and want someone to confirm it for you.

5. bella189

bella189 Guest

your post is extreamly confusing.... i think that you need to talk to the current gf and explain to her that it bothers you that she wont make the effort to see you... as far as loving the two girls...

think about that... is it fair to either of them to date one of them while you love another? maybe take time to your self and evaluate who you would rather be with.. that way you wont cheat on either of them,...

6. Why wont the first girl go and see you if you are only an hour away?

7. emperiojack

emperiojack Guest

Yeah, it sounds like she's cheating on him.

8. i wouldn't doubt it.

9. johan

johan Active Member

fools that wanna make sure my caskets closed
    rap critics that say all his money catch is hoes
    im from the hood stupid what type o facts a those??

good rap

10. johan

johan Active Member

Not necessarily.

From her perspective, an hour's drive might be a long way and -- no disrespect -- but he's not worth the drive. Sounds like he feels the same way about her anyways, so the low level of interest is mutual.

11. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You have to make a choise, and you have to figure out if she really loves you. She obviously doesn't seem like she wants to invest in the relationship and that's a bad sign, makes you feel like a waiter serving her. I would advice to quit your relationship, it doesn't sound healthy at all. If you want to keep investing in it, be prepared to see that your not going to get anything back for it.

12. i use to have enough intrest to drive to see her 2 or 3 times a week.
    but in the whole time we have been going out. not once has she driven to see me

13. johan

johan Active Member

very one-sided relationship there. The current spate of troubles in your relationship should be no surprise to you then.