Girl problems!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Feb 15, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Ok so I got word my GF is cheating on me. So I called her and asked her WTF was up and she started crying and saying she'd never do anything to hurt me, etc. She sounded very convincible. I had called to break up with her but ended up feeling bad for yelling at her and we patched things up. But I'm still VERY suspicious. She say's she'll do anything to prove to me she's not cheating.
    So, do you think it's fair to ask that we call this guy on 3-way to hear the way he speaks to her? I want to just listen in and see if it sounds like they are in a relationship.

:wtc:

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I would say that he already knows what happened, and possibly she already called him and told him, so listenin in on their convo wouldnt get you too far, bc they'll be sayin what they want you to hear, get me? Im not goin to commend you for stayin with her, but sometimes we have to make our mistakes on our own and learn from them that way. Listen to your intuition, if somethin tells you somethin isnt right.....it isnt. Dont give second chances. Good luck

3. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Well, if they were cheating, he wouldn't know. He doesn't know me and I don't know him and she knows me and him will never cross paths so there's no reason that she would have told him about me. I'm pretty sure that if something is going on that he doesn't know about me.

See, I don't take shit and I'm not a doormat but part of me believes her and really wants to work it out. I'd feel like shit if she really wasn't cheating on me and I dumped her. I told her cheating is fucked up, it hurts, and she knows this because she has had BF's cheat on her and she says she'd never wish it on anyone.

Has anyone ever had a similiar situation?

Why do people cheat anyways? Is it because they really like both people or what?
    I mean I can understand it a little better (It's still not right) when you're married because you feel a little more tied down, so if you fall for someone else, it'd make more sense to just cheat. But if you're still in highschool, why would you want to cheat? I don't get it.

4. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I guess that saying "All girls are lying, cheating, whores" is true. ;)

5. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

Ok, who from and how did you hear about your gf cheating? Reliable source? Any evidence? Figure that out first. I've been where you are. Friend A of mine said that friend B told him that friend B saw my bf kissing another girl. But when I asked friend B, he said he saw nothing. I didn't know who to believe. And of course my bf denied it. Turns out he did cheat on me. I had a feeling he did but I wanted to believe my bf so badly that I rationalized everything that pointed to him cheating. So even if she didn't cheat but you still don't trust her or want to learn to trust her again, break it off because a relationship without trust is just plain old sucky.

6. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I don't know the source personally. My friend is best friends with the source, my friend is honest and says she trusts the source. Though I'm thinking the source may be speculating, and I'm not sure if there is actually any hard evidence.

Why do people cheat anyways? Is it because they don't care about the person or what? :nono:

7. lizzzardgirl

lizzzardgirl Guest

well once a cheater, always a cheater....i had a guy go away for a week and he fucked a 15-yr old. i was 21 and he was 20.....sick. it really is.

8. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Is your friend into you?

9. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

Try and talk to the source yourself. Find out if she saw them together, kissing, etc. And I think people cheat b/c they're selfish. It's not that they don't care about the person. It's that they care more about themselves. They want their cake and want to eat it too.

10. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

No, my friend doesn't want to hook up with me, for sure.

Yeah, I'm gonna try to do that tomorrow.. I saw my GF today and she hugged and kissed me several times which is abnormal. I'm thinking 2 things.. 1 is, she really was with another guy and then when I confronted her, she felt really bad and realized she cares for me alot then broke it off with him, or 2, there just never was another guy. I'm confused and don't know what to think really.
    If I find she was with another guy, I'll never be able to trust her.
    But it's obvious she cares for me alot. I just don't see how anyone could cheat on a person they care about.. Hopefully the source won't have any hard evidence.. :wtc:

11. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

If you find she was with another guy, just leave her, if you can't trust her, there's no reason to be with her.

In my experience, extra affection meant she was fucking around. Doesn't mean that'll always be the case. But you see her, you can see what's going on, and you should be able to see if she's telling the truth or lying.

12. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Sounds like a guilty conscience to me. Ditch the bitch. She will cheat again. She's just waiting for bigger and better fish.