SRS Girl problems need some help(anonymous post)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Darketernal, May 30, 2009.

1. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Ok so I've been dating this girl for a year and a half now. Its my first serious relationship. At first we were madly in love but in the last 5 months its been rocky. We fight we break up and then we get back together. Well recently we broke up she has a case of bi polor and the last time she had her melt down I said "thats it were done" I broke it off for about a month. We would hang out and thats it. It hurt like hell because I thought we were done for good but we ended up getting back together because her parents are going through a devorce and shes now going to therapy and is on meds. At first I got back with her for sex and because I kind of have a fear of being alone. But I didn't like her I actually resented her for putting me through hell.

Now I'm starting to really care about her again but I'm afraid shes going to hurt me again. Shes never cheated on me. but I can't let go of her past and all the times shes put me through hell. Sometimes I want someone new and other times I feel I really need her. Do I give her another chance? How do I forget or forgive the past?

2. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you are young. Speaking from experience, this isnt going to e your one and only love. Simply because you two have had so much trouble thus far in your relationship history speaks that it probably isnt going to work out.

My suggestion would be to break it off, and break it off for real. Dont even hang out with her until you are certain both of you have gotten over your feelings for one another.

And dont get back with her just for the sex, thats a real asshole move and with her having family trouble, its not what she needs. Also, she is going to probably cry, and throw out her sad story of her parents splitting up and how she feels very alone. Encourage her to spend time with friends and maybe speak to a councelor. But dont stay with her simple because you feel bad for her, once again, its not what either of you need.

Bottom line is, you'll find someone else who you will get along with better and be happier with. Best of luck bud

3. SuckerPhree

SuckerPhree New Member

He speaks the truth!

4. Dodger Blue

Dodger Blue OT Supporter

Have you tried to go out with other girls? Maybe if you see what else is out there you'll realize she isn't as big of a deal as you're making her.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I've tried nothing else seems to just click. :wtc: Shes pretty and is crazy about me its just shes hurt me in the past with alot of craziness