Girl Problem

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Gaga, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Gaga

Gaga New Member

Okk, Well i just going to new school and well alot of good looking chicks and i go to talk to some of them, i talk to them after like 3 mins run out things to talk about, can you guys help with stuff to talk abot and what not to.
    Also any other help with girls would be nice.
    thanks

2. ChrisDC2

ChrisDC2 Smooth

If you would relax more, then you'll think of shit to talk about

3. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

Tell them you're new and you'd like someone to show you around.

4. cuz

cuz Guest

thats good.
    and if you run out of things to talk about another time dont make it seem like you dont, just be like oh shit i have to go now and tell her you will talk to her when u see her again, and then you will have the first akward time out of the way and the next time will maybe be easier for you

5. Gaga

Gaga New Member

we are both going to same school, we are both new.:p.
    Thanks for adive, any more./

6. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

just be cool, and chill out... just ask about her classes, interests, and shit like that, it will lead you to more stuff to talk about.

7. CrunchmasterTony

CrunchmasterTony New Member

Look this guy up, David Deangelo. He has online books and tips that are amazing.

8. CrunchmasterTony

CrunchmasterTony New Member

no bullshit

9. Gaga

Gaga New Member

Thanks for David Deangelo i'll look it up. thanks Ignition1004 thanks also.
    Any more keep them coming.
    thanks

10. Original

Original OT Supporter

Talk about anything and everything. Try to do interesting things in your day, what you think is exciting, anything that comes into your mind. Sometimes your mind just may be blank because of nerves or whatnot, which means you might want to become friends with this girl first, maybe ask her to a movie or later on a date, anything you want. If you two are both interested in each other, either of you will think of things to say ;)

11. Be normal

:wavey:hey there little man. I mean little in confedence. But that happens when your a newbe. Well I'm not old and have years of experince and specially not with woman. But I have learn a thing or two here and their so if this works with you use it too. :rolleyes: Hmm, well let me start by saying that every female is different. I wish everybody could understand that. And; their is no specific pick up line. That could secure your odds of getting the Girl. So you have to be smarter! You need to find out what she likes and the things she likes to do. Sometimes talking about something inparticular is not to interesting to females unless your talking about clothes and make up. (not all Females like that "ither" but that's what my point is all about). Instead of talking about "a" thing ask her questions about her like: "what do you do for fun?" or "what's your favorite subject?" But since you now her for a while ask her about things that would go with the moment that you are into at the time. While you ask this questions you will be doing a couple of other things if you smart enough to catch on to them. And that is getting to know her better (what she like and dosen't like) that way you will not talk or do thing she dosen't like. You will also have a conversation with her that she would also like. ( Woman like to be the center of attention) and asking questions about her would make her know that you are interested in her. Just don't be to direct and stupid about it; asking dump questions like "are you still a virgin?" or "do you like sex?". With time you would get to know patterns and things that most females don't like and things most females like. And when they are interested in you too. So keep playing your game you will only get better at it!!!!!:wavey::mamoru:

12. Gaga

Gaga New Member

Thanks DEVILDOG4USMC1, I looked at the guy, The book of his costs money which i don't have much off.
    Thanks for the advice.