FRK Girl on top Methods

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StealingBread, Aug 18, 2006.

1. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

I had the best sex ever today (he said so, too)

My bf and I almost always do Girl on top, whether he thrusts or i thrust it always feel goooood. I was wondering if other girls had techniques to being on top? Sometimes I simply bounce to cause friction, but today I sways my hips back and forth, so that I could feel his penis shift inside of me. GOOD TECHNIQUE!

Any girls care to share their girl on top secrets and techniques??

2. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Handcuffs + Blindfold + Girl ontop while guy is cumming is :eek4:

3. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Mmm, sounds good!

4. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

It is if the guy can handle it, I did the last week and :eek3: since your handcuffed well I was, but since your ontop and hes handcuffed he cant move so you just keep riding and he just keeps cumming

Not to mention how senstive you are right after you cum, first time I ever had a multiple orgasm twice :noes:

5. OhFourTwoThree

OhFourTwoThree New Member

When on top, I usually bounce up and down but instead of kneeling, I squat. I find that I can bounce more quickly and with more ease. Funny but the position for this is called "Asian cowgirl" due to the squating.

My boyfriend said that he never liked "girl on top" positions but he went crrrazy the first time I did it. He has very good stamina but it was so good, he came a lot more quickly than usual.

6. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Yeah I read an article about that in Cosmo, they called it "The sexy piston"... CORNY! But it sounds good! I always find bouncing hard to do when kneeling, so ill try that.

7. know well

know well New Member

face towards his feet... the angle is totally different for you, plus he gets a great view of your ass!

8. KiddX

KiddX Tigth as Piston In Ferrari Engine!

my favorite, especially when it feels like your dick is just about to slip out and she brings her ass down at the perfect moment. oh yea

9. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

My favorite on-top method is to be on the edge of a bed/couch, one leg bent to a squatting position with the other leg on the floor.. It steadies you, but gives you the ability to have a lot more control from the top.

10. subgraphic

subgraphic OT Supporter

Ive had two "bad" hits and misses with the girl going crazy on top.. Im so scared now I cant get into it unless its slow... :wtc:

11. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

I like girl on top....however sometimes it hurts like a bitch. Either somehow she'll just be mounted awkwardly or we'll be doing our thing...and then all of a sudden we must hit a wrong angle or something...but I have to stop for a second.

I'm not quite sure what it is so I can avoid it. I usually have to stop her and then wiggle her around to get a good position...kind of annoying :hs:

12. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

If you want him to go in rlly deep: while you're on top, lean forward and prop your body up, supporting yourself by putting your hands on his shoulders, keeping your arms straight, which sort of puts your body at a 45 degree angle. Then he has your boobs in his face too which is always an excellent idea. :naughty:

13. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

have him sit in lotus position (indian style) and sit in his lap, wrap your legs around him. let him lean back inthe chair, couch, pillows, whatever and rotate your hips in a circular motion. It's hot for all the contact you get, Makes for good slow action and he can relax and watch you writhe and undulate.

I love being ontop while bound or in a straitjacket.
    also when I'm on top and have my nipple clamps on he'll hold them like reigns and let me ride like a wild woman.

14. JohnJohnJohnson

:drool:

15. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

JJJ and PE :bigthumb:

16. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i can't ride top for shit.

i don't think i have any rhythm

17. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

I avoid it at all costs, but the one leg on the floor, one leg bent thing helps. :o

18. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

have the guy help you out a bit.

My GF didn't have very good rhythm at first....so I took the liberty to take ahold of her hips and got her set off on the right track. She learned quick. She never had an orgasm from being on top...then I helped her out with her positioning and rhythm a bit and now she loves it :)

19. Phantom Empress

I used to hate it because I was self conscious, and i felt i didn't get teh rhythm right. it's all in the hips and thighs. try it to music?

20. Phantom Empress

:bowdown: Tigre did that for me too. I LOVE when he just grabs the hips and thrusts away at his pace. :bowdown:

21. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

thats how it usualy ened up with my X, she would squat legs bent and i would thrust into her, idk what was up with her hip bones tho, i would usualy have bruses for a week or 2 on my pubic bone from her on top

22. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I have a really hard time with this position because it makes me orgasm incredibly fast (we're talking 30 seconds). If I really work hard I can last a couple of minutes. Oddly enough hubby loves it because of that but I would prefer to last a little bit longer. Any suggestions?

23. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

wonderful now I have to go back to my desk :-(
    (yes I am at work)
    thanks for sharing though ! ! : - )

24. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

we're the exact opposite :rofl:

in missionary or any other position I can get her to orgasm real quickly off of penetration....and I can normally last a lot longer.

however with her ontop...it's just waaay too hot and it's hard for me to hang on for her to get off completely. Takes her a bit longer.

Soooo basically we wait for her to get ontop once we're on round two and I can last longer :o

it's kind of funny though beacause we both like it when the other person gets off....so we always wrastle over round one. If she starts ontop on round one...I finish first and she doesnt...and I hate that(she likes it). But thankfully I'm stronger, so I make sure we stick to positions where I'm dominant...that way she can get off a lot and we can both finish at the same time. Then after that it's all fair game and it's multiples for everyone :bigthumb:

25. JohnJohnJohnson

Go slower? He should be able to tell when you're about to orgasm, so if he has the mindset, he should stop just before you are going to and wait a bit. For me, even though the sensation stops, I won't usu. go down at that point, bc I can see that my girl is so turned on.