girl off your mind?!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dragsquad, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Dragsquad

Dragsquad Bloop

How do I stop thinking about my Ex-GF???

how do you get a girl off your mind... we broke up about a month ago... and i still think about her a lot..... :dunno:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
  2. Das_Ubermensch

Das_Ubermensch OT Supporter

new pussy? Stupid but it works.

3. tehexile

tehexile New Member

aheh... doesnt happen.... enjoy:

4. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

mentally break up with her

5. Dragsquad

Dragsquad Bloop

its harder then that....... we still talk and hangout when we can ... so should i stop talking to her or just leave it be.. cause she still wants to be bestfriends and what not...

6. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Well there is your problem. Why would you want to be best friends with someone you broke up with? The relationship is over, time to stop talking to her and move on. Maybe in the future once you get over her you could be friends but it's not going to work if you still want to be with her.

7. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

time.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

8. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

[​IMG]its as hard as you make it

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

To reitterate... you arent going to move on if you ate spending time with her as your best friend.

Not saying you cant be great friends in the future, but you HAVE to give yourself some move on time. If she really wants to be good friends, I am sure she will understand it.

10. low20

low20 Member

get a new chick, or find a way to get pissed off at the ex, or something u hated about her, or maybe the reason u borke up (if it can be applied) and learn to hate her....(for now atleast)...worked for me after ending a 5yr relationship...2 months later i had a new gf, better in every way and now cant understand why i was so upset about it at all

11. Dragsquad

Dragsquad Bloop

we broke up cause she is 6 hours away from me. and i cant find anything bad to hate her... i try finding new people to date but all i want to do is get back with her...?!

12. eazybearcat

eazybearcat New Member

here is your problem, i know still being friends sounds like a cool idea now, but it never works, as soon as one of you finds someone new, the other isn't going to want to be friends anymore.

Either cut it out now, or make sure you're the first one to find someone new.

Seriously.

edit: Oh, and fucking her best friend couldn't hurt.

13. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Time, mew pussy and more time will help. But, there are some people that will always have a spot in your heart. I still love some of my ex's. You just have to learn to deal it with and learn to tell the difference beewten the ex's you love, and the current girl you are in love with.

14. low20

low20 Member

ah, well that sucks..i lost a girl of 5 yrs cuz of distance...best thing that ever happened to me actually...new gf was even farther away but only lasted a few months and she was back here for good...5 minutes away...doesnt get better than that...

15. Dragsquad

Dragsquad Bloop

i have been hanging out with her best friend lately.... :naughty: but that would be bad.... heh

16. dfunk

dfunk New Member

I broke up with my girl because we had too many arguments. She also didn't satisfy me in the affection department. When I broke up with her, she was totally hurt and is to this day (this happened recently.) She doesn't want to be my friend right now and i understand that. I thing the best thing to do is to totally forget about the person for the time being and just not hang out.

17. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

Wow this is so fucked up... your situation is IDENTICLE to mine... We broke up a month ago, she wants to be best friends, i think about her a lot, etc.

It's been tough. the first 2 weeks after our breakup we still fooled around a lot... bad call. Since then we've just talked/hung out a lot and she's trying to convince me that being best friends is so good. She still tells me she loves me and implies that we will get back together eventually :mad: It's confusing, but i don't think she's leading me on intentionally.

Last night i left her a voicemail, i couldn't handle shit anymore: "I have to stop talking to you for a while, I'll contact you when i can, i love you, bye."

I then removed everything from my house that reminded me of her, and deleted about a dozen of our songs off my computer. Deleted her from msn, and now im healing. :hsd:

18. Dragsquad

Dragsquad Bloop

maybe thats what i should do ... just forget about her. but the thing is i have been looking for new girls and only some has caught my eye

but then ill think about her again. - i neeed to give other girls a chance probably......

if i took everything out of my room that remind me of her, then it would be empty.

she calls and send random text saying love you and all this stuff. and it makes me go back to her... !?! i dont know what to do

19. low20

low20 Member

dont let her mess with your head...it sucks yea and its hard when theyre still sayin i love you, but u broke up for a reason...theres a ifference between that, and missing eachother

20. matrixan

matrixan New Member

its easier to hang out, there is taht HOPE element, eventhough you know nothing will happen. Get her out, it will be tough in the beginning, very tough at times.... but it is THE only way. similar to HW(writing a paper) X 100, you know what you need to do, but its hard to force yourself...

21. Icehouse69

Icehouse69 New Member

Dude, its simple. Everytime you find yourself thinking of her, or finding yourself tempted to call her, just realize she isnt wasting her time pining away for you.

Then picture her with the big sweaty bastard she got to replace you humping away on her. It will give you two options. Either go insane with rage, or stop thinking about her.

Hope this helps. :dunno:

22. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:bowdown: great song... love it ;)

it doesn't have to be this way forever, tho... it's absolutely possible to get someone off your mind, even if you've been with them/known them for a looong ass time. believe me! however, it's not the time that heals the wounds, it's what you do with that time that makes all the difference.

go out with friends, make new friends ;), put forth all the effort in yourself and make yourself better! :) it really works...

good luck!

23. Jagrmaister

Jagrmaister New Member

Do somebody else.

24. Pioneer

Pioneer Are you annoyed? You will be.

:nono:

25. Swerve

Swerve OT Supporter

Yes.

You may feel you are not yet ready for another relationship yet, which is totally normal. Once you are ready for a new relationship, you will know, and then once you find a new crush, the ex will disappear from your thoughts.

That's how it worked for me anyway. :)