girl knows i want her

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by the_rebirth, Jan 14, 2010.

1. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

girl knows i want her (update post #67)

there is flirting, chemistry when we go out...

initiates conversation via BBM/etc 70% of the time

but then she shuts down attempts to hang out alone, and also dips in and also haphazardly throws the friend word around once in a while

abort mission? ignore? slow track? use other women to make her jealous and turn her?

for the record, for the PUA's, i did botch this pickup by not sticking to my usual game... went too genuine too early, and now am wondering if i can pull it out

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  2. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Maybe she's just an attention whore.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Move on.

4. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

i'd tend to agree with this myself... i shot myself in the foot with this one by not getting her to repeatedly comply and then rejecting her... instead i made some idiotic mistakes :rofl:

the bothersome thing is i WANT to think that because she's always engaging me, and not vice versa... deep down she wants it... but that's not the case. i hate to take the L... but realistically here i'm gonna have to :o

5. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

what's taking the L?

6. knucks

knucks Active Member

call her out on it, you got nothing to lose.

"stop playing games with me, put your money where your mouth is"

7. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

taking the loss... i prefer it to the term "getting blown out" that a lot of PUA's use

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Does going confrontational like that work for you guys?

I would never tell a girl 'stop playing games with me'

Even if you want to throw some edge in there i prefer just going cocky hostile like her 'wanna hang out?' you 'nah, i have no time for girls who are always telling me no'

What do you gain by making the accusation that she is deliberately 'playing games'? Seems likely to just insure a defensive response

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  9. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

being confrontational never, ever works... it could either make you look like 1) you care too much 2) you are bitter 3) you are creepy... at this point i've pretty much brushed her shit off making it look like its no big deal for me

the only thing that's probably keeping me around is my ego and that i don't face rejection much... and again that's a flaw on myself

10. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

It's cause one of my good friends teaches it for a living, so he's rubbed off significantly :rofl:

11. knucks

knucks Active Member

If she's playing games with you, just call her out on it. It's worked for me in the past.
    This one girl was like that, always talked to me, but whenever I mentioned us hanging out she was kinda meh meh on it. One day I just told her I don't have time for her bullshit and that was when she said we should hang out.

i'll agree to disagree

12. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Impression I got from the first post was that she talks to the dude all the time, but refuses to hang out with him in a date scenario. So I assumed she likes the attention, but doesn't want it to go anywhere. :dunno:

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Using you for attention.

Move on.

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

In my opinion throwing some loaded accusation at her is completely counterproductive. Like the other guy said, it makes you look like a loser who cares to much and who cries to much about his hurt feelings. In addition, do you really expect her to say "oh yeah, he called me out.. I was playing games with him". Playing up stuff so its always some grand thing is drama queenish and self centered. "playing games with me" implies it was targeted and deliberately malicious. If you don't ACTUALLY believe it was all three of those, then don't say it.

15. knucks

knucks Active Member

But who cares if you've got nothing to lose?

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:dunno: i get your point though. If he hasnt gone directly for it, then he hasn't really done anything at all.

I go genuine from minute one. I'm not a PUA, but it works well for me.

My advice would be, at least, as always, go for the hail mary before cutting your losses.

17. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Hes got plenty to lose. Opportunity, time already invested, happiness....

Hes 4th and goal, 4th down, 5 seconds left on the clock. Why would you pull out a play you know won't work?

either say fuck it and just walk away or do the best you can without expending more effort and time than you have to.

Does it make you feel good or something to start the drama/bad vibes? thats the only reason why i can speculate on why you would want to go your route.

in addition, I'd rather be the guy that was too cool to care than the guy who cared too about a girl that didn't deserve it tried to turn it into drama.

edit: i don't even like football that much :rofl:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  18. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

make an honest move to hang out with her. maybe she needs you to be assertive about it. :dunno:

if she denies it then ignore her. maybe she'll realize you aren't playing games and contact you.

19. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

the reason why i didn't make a more thorough post to begin with is that being around here since 01... i've seen some people make longer posts and they've been ignored because of the length.. some people just want everything cliff noted... this being said i appreciate ppl looking for more

here's some background

i met this girl in late nov... first time hanging out with her she came down to AC with a bunch of her friends and a bunch of my friends... i thought there was a good vibe/chemistry... i got her #... started talking to her

after this we'd talk on and off, probably 50/50 split on who initiated conversation... good conversation, flirting, but every time i'd try to hang out tho she'd brush me off. got to the point where i just straight up said... listen i don't know how i feel about you, but you exhibit some good characteristics that i'd like to learn more abt... but i gotta hang out with you alone

i get this stupidity i haven't heard in like 8 years from a woman, "blah blah blah just got outta a 5 year relationship, i like our friendship and whatever happens happens." my boy who is a PUA said that if she didn't think there was potential for it to be more, she would have never left the door open, told me to just slow-track her and see what happens... this was right pre NYE

so after this i obviously was like i'm not gonna waste my time... but i continue to go out to the same local spots... seen her last wed, we go out, there's flirting in the limited time i spent with her (a lot of contact, hand slapping, shit like that... playful flirting) as soon as she comes home drunk she facebooks me with some shit like "i feel like we never hang out when we're both out" cause i specifically stayed away from her

saw her again friday, bought her and her friend a beer (i was standing at the bar with her best friend, she was probably 15 ft behind us), and her best friend, in a very persuasive manner goes, "i think you should personally deliver this to her", so at this point i was like looks like i turned the corner and now i'm gonna be able to hookup with/smash... i've never been one to go in on a girl unless i'm at least 75% sure she likes me

anyway, she hits me up again friday night after i left the bar without saying goodbye to her... and then hit me up again sunday... continues to initiate... i perceived it as maybe she wants to move slow, is guarded, whatever plausible situation that i could think of that could possibly explain this situation (as i'm a person that over analyzes)...

made the promise that monday night in AC if i didn't hookup with her i'd be done... went out... thought there was a point where i could have kissed her...didn't pull the trigger because of self doubt/ketel one on the rocks (which my buddy said was an idiotic move because i could have flipped the whole script) end of night we're next to each other... one girl grindin on me, she's on some dude... i walk out cause again i want her to think i don't really give a fuck... 330am BBM "where'd you go"... some drunk chatter to follow.... next day like noon on facebook she initiates again... so later that night i hit her up... just tryin to see what i could pull out of her

she makes some comment about how the girl that was up on my shit really seemed to enjoy my presence so i was like... there's jealousy... but then later on in the convo she dropped a line "this could be the start of a beautiful friendship" so i made a smart ass line about not wanting that and then i dead aired her

haven't heard from her since... haven't checked her FB... don't plan on initiating at all.. i've got other quality women in my life i SHOULD be perusing, but instead i'm chasing this girl around just because i like to chase her... i figure i'd toss it out here just to have other people tell me that i'm handling this like a douchebag... maybe someone could throw some input

i've lurked from time to time on here, but in general i'm very happy with my life, and rarely let women get to me... i can't tell if i'm annoyed here because i really liked her, because my ego is taking rejection and its bringing up bad memories from years ago, or if i'm just annoyed i botched the pickup... tryin to be as real as possible with this post

20. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

bingo... whether i have problems with a girl i'm hooking up with... face rejection... or any other potential situation with a woman (that i'm not in a relationship with) i ALWAYS prefer to never let em see me sweat...

21. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

like clockwork, she just hit me up on facebook chat... ignored

22. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

when a girl generally brings up the "friend" word... i usually think that its time to :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: ...been a long time since i've had that thrown at me... i'mm glad you find this humorous :hsd:

23. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

IS A BIG NO-NO. NEVER EVER buy her and her friends a drink. they will think you are a sucker.

24. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

when i roll out i usually buy drinks for multiple chicks because a ton of people know me, and it makes me look like the life of the party... i've been like this for years... and its worked well

it's not like i was just buying drinks for her... i bought like 4-5 girls drinks before that... i like to work the room and bounce attention off each other

25. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

her pursuing me? you know how many times i tried to ask her to hang out with me... solo? she turned it down every time... usually if a girl likes you, she doesn't refute opportunities to hang out with you... that's just in my experience though

you think its enjoyable to always try to find opportunities to kick it with a girl 1v1 and always get turned away... from the start