Girl just got out of long term relationship.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RebootEnzo, Sep 22, 2008.

1. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

There is this girl that I met about a month back and recently I found out she broke up with her 2 year old boyfriend, that she lived with. I want to say she has been acting a little bit differently lately but maybe it is because she is free to do whatever now.

Anyways I was invited out to a party to with her. Things seem to have went well but I think I might just be confused. We talked most of the night not to mention that she would sit there a poke me, which did not seem to start until after the break up. I did not feel ignored and got a fair bit of attention, (I have been invited places before by girls only to get ignored) She introduced me to her friends and we had some long conversations. I even knew some of them and feel that I showed much social proof at this party.

Well the end of the night rolls around and I tell her I am taking off. She says she is too and then her friend suggests I walk her home( this mean her friend approves of me?) however, she declines. Let me stress that her ex boyfriend was there so I am thinking that might have been a big reason she didn't want that.

Am I wrong and should just leave this alone?

2. kiri

kiri New Member

2 year old boyfriend?? what a pervert :ugh:

lolz jk. i'd say it's safe to keep pursuing her but keep it slooowww and make sure the ex is out of the picture before you get really involved. that's drama you don't want.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

yeah dude, if SHE hasn't completely cut off all contact with her ex, avoid.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If I know you like I think I know you by now you don't just want a casual relationship or fling, you seem to be very possessive and I can't imagine you wanting anything from this girl other than a serious committed relationship.....I doubt she is anywhere near ready for that.

Why did her and the boyfriend break up? Who broke it off? How does she feel about relationships in general at this point?

She obviously see's her ex out now and possibly still talks to him so I doubt she's nowhere close to over him. If my bf of 2+ years and I broke up right now it would take me well over a month to even consider having anything remotely serious with another man. I'm sure she maybe has interest in you, but it's most likely for attention and fun :dunno: Just being honest.

5. le_rocks

le_rocks New Member

this man speaks the truth!

6. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

focus on getting your dick wet and leave emotion out of sight for now

7. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

I did not think it was my business to ask her what happen and I did not want to be someones shoulder to cry on; nor do I really care. If I was going to ask why they broke up I should have done it when she told me about her ex as now it would be quite a random thing to ask.

I guess if not wanting a party slut or a confusing open relationship is possessive I suppose I am.