Girl just got on BC

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by arsbu, Sep 18, 2008.

1. arsbu

arsbu New Member

...on Sunday and has snapped at me for absolutely nothing last night and a different subject this morning. She apologized both times but she has never done anything like this before last night.

Suggestions? Stick it out or get her off BC?

2. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

see if you can wait a month or 2, sometimes it takes the body a little bit to get used to it and go back to normal

not that it should excuse her being mean, but almost every time i have started a new pill, my emotions have gone a little crazy and then leveled off back to normal around month 3 or so

if she has other negative symptoms have her go back to her doc and describe whats happening so the doc can get her on the right pill for her body

3. arsbu

arsbu New Member

Yea that's what I told her and I told her to at least finish this months pills a t least and see what happens. But she still thinks it's her and not the pills.

Ironically, just this Sunday she said she gets along with me very well because unlike other people (her roommate, close friends, etc.), she doesn't find me irritating :mamoru:

4. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

As others have said, give it time. What kind of BC is she on? If she is on a triphasic pill and still gets moody after a few moths, have her switch to a monophasic pill...which will keep her hormones at one level thru out her cycle versus the roller coaster effect of triphasic pills.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It has been days. Give it a few weeks.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Two gfs that I've had got super emotional their first few months on bc. I mean like outbreaks of tears for really no reason. They're like "sorry.. wtf is wrong with me... it's the bc." One had to change pills, the other adapted. The one who had to change also had other side effects like the inability to get wet. That sucked. She's like "I'm really turned on, I swear." Once she changed to a different pill, things were back to normal.

7. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Wait... my gf does this and she isn't on bc... :hsugh:

8. teep

teep New Member

makes me glad my girl handles hormones extremely well

9. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

sex with a girl on b/c blows. luckily my ex still managed to put out often even though she wouldnt get wet like she used to.

10. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

depends on the girl dude. i know plenty of girls who were on it and would stay very wet :naughty:

11. BarDork

BarDork New Member

Stick it out buddy, it'll get better!