girl i've been trying to get with has cold feet issue

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sexhaver420, Feb 5, 2008.

1. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

Ive been trying to get with this girl for a while now. We went on our first date like eight months ago. Things went so-so... no definite signs of attraction. Ever since then shes always had this issue with "cold feet" she would bail on the last minute. She bailed probably around three times before our second date when we just watched a movie and then parted ways. She bailed on me a few more times. Then she finally invites me to go clubbing in the city with her, to which I kindly turn her down but then tell her I'll go to the city with her if it's just her and I, to which she agrees. She says we should reschedule and blah blah blah, typical cold-feetness but then I just convince her that we should keep our plans.

Things go amazing, best date I've ever been on. We managed to talk the entire hour and twenty minute drive to the city. We ate at a nice semi-expensive restaurant on the pier, went shopping for a little bit, went back to my place, we watched a romance movie and cuddled. After that we gave eachother massages for like a total of thirty minutes. We then went to the local street races where I beat pretty much every car there, shes sort of in to cars/racing but not really - she has a lot of guy friends that do it and she's a tomboy and goes with them to do that stuff. She met a few of my friends there. After that we agreed we were too tired to drive her back to her place and we just spent the night at my place and we shared a bed with more cuddling. (no kissing at this point)

I woke up, drove her home, kissed (for the first time) and then said our good byes.

I send her a text the next day, I send her a text today, no response. I wonder whats up after I dont see her online AIM when shes almost always on AIM on her phone. I gave her SN to my friend who met her to check to see if she was online and sure enough she blocked me. He asked her whats going on - She first tries to say that she got a new phone number, but then she says "he was moving too fast for me." that may very well be a concern of hers but I dont see it as justification to totally break contact with me.

Its obvious she has some issues with having cold-feet. I really dont know how to address this. Maybe she just doesnt like me that much? "moving too fast" I dont really believe that seeing as how we kissed on the third date.

Im really at a loss for what could be going on right now. And im not sure how to talk to her about this coming up... or even if i should talk to her and just ignore her for a while.

Cliffs:
    have date with girl who has a history of bailing on me last minute in our previous attempts to make plans.
    date goes amazingly well.
    she stops talking to me, blocks me on aim, doesnt respond, etc... then says "im moving too fast" to which i dont really believe.

2. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

She's broken...move on.

3. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

move on.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Move on

/thread

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

lol

She doesn't have issues with cold feet. She's just not interested in you and you are friendzoned.

You shoulda figured that out after she bailed on you like 8 months ago.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:werd: I was just too lazy to explain, thank you.

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

8. fray

fray New Member

9. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Ughh, wtf? You spent all this time with her including sharing a fucking bed at all you did was cuddle? Look brother, that's only okay if you are 10 years old or you are Teddy Bear, otherwise you have to be a man and make a MOVE. Otherwise attraction/chemistry simply fizzles, you snooze you lose, move on.

P.S: Moving too fast in her mind means this (There is no attraction and no physical chemistry, you guys aren't fooling around and not having great dates, however you are acting like lovers and cuddling all night long ) two and two don't go together it's awkward.

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Wow, we've found something denser than lead here folks.

Two things: WHY THE HELL did you invest so much time and effort in this girl when it was clear there was no chemistry on the first date? Chemistry is either there, or it isn't. If there was no chemistry on the first date, why would you see her again?

Second, as everyone has hinted at, but you haven't figured out, there is nothing wrong with this girl. She's simply bailing because she isn't interested. You didn't get it, and kept pressuring her, making you look like and idiot as well as making you seem creepy.

You've wasted 8 months pursuing a non-interested girl. Jesus.

How old are you?

BTW. With the whole asking your friend to see if she blocked you...FUCKING CREEPY.

YOU'RE PRACTICALLY STALKING THIS GIRL. GET A FUCKING CLUE, SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!

11. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

I'm sure by now you know the difference between cold feet and disinterest...so do better next time.

12. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

Just stop talking to her, stop making contact, stop anything.

She will either be curious as to why, and it will raise her interest, or she will never contact you again. Either way, you are past that point and the situation is in your hands.

Don't go crawling back like a pussy, make her work for your interest as she did with you for 8 months. Or take your balls back and get back out there.

:bigthumb:

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you have no game

14. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Similar to the situation I am/was in a while ago, but I stopped talking to the girl after the first date. It went well but she wouldn't really let me make any advances on her and contact has been really unstable since. Gotta move on