Girl I've been dating admitted to being a virgin

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AngerRising, Mar 12, 2007.

1. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

This girl is PERFECT g/f material, and we have been dating a little over a week now. Anyway to make a long story short, she is a 19 year old Christian and says she is still a virgin. I like her a lot and would love to be in a more serious relationship with her but I'm not sure I can be with a girl that doesn't give it up. I am a 21 year old guy and am just way to horny to jerk off for the duration of time I may be with this girl. What the hell should I do!?!? I am so confused.

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Meh...my roomie is dating a girl like that. They usually just need someone they feel safe with and they'll come out a little bit at a time. It takes time. Most girls who think that came to the conclusion in childhood, and havent allowed themselves to be in situations that may alter their thinking. You can be that situation.

3. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

you should have sex with her.

and what do you mean she's perfect girlfriend material, if you say she doesnt give it up, and you're too horny for that? she's apparently not perfect, then.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

he's already claimed her "perfect gf material" after only dating a week...so who knows what it is he's so crazy about. I'm gonna guess she's "cute and shy," haha

5. gkremian

gkremian New Member

Maybe soon she'll be comfortable enough to give it up to you? You never know with those conservative christian girls who will end up a total freak in bed and who won't :big grin:

6. thatshot2

thatshot2 -:-

if she doesnt want to have sex, then you should respect that. if you cant hold your temptations then she obviously isnt the perfect gf for you at the time. although, my boyfriend when we first started dating was a virgin and said he was waiting til marriage and now we do it like rabbits so it can all change. good luck to ya with whatever you do

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Good luck getting her to put out.

8. Placebo

Placebo New Member

You don't know shit about her yet man. Don't get worked up about her being perfect and shit. Don't come from a mentality of scarcity.

9. lauren

lauren Active Member

a week, hu?

two things can happen....
    1) shes like every other good christian i know, and will put out in the nastiest of ways as soon as shes drunk.
    2) you arent compatible.

niether of those are positive.

10. dfnkt

dfnkt New Member

I can honestly say I would have the same hangup, to me, someone saving themselves for marriage / the right guy is amazing, my hat is off to them. But I couldn't be in a relationship with them, to me sex is just the next step in a relationship, and if they aren't willing to take that next step....then you should move on. I don't mean to sound like an ass, honestly, I'm just saying that if they think you are so special etc.... and everything is right, then why not.

11. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

The thing about women is, in a lot of cases they seem to make rules just so they can justify that the guy they broke their rule for is really really special.

12. dfnkt

dfnkt New Member

agreed

13. BradUF

BradUF Guest

You could be with this girl forever and she never puts out then she breaks up with you and fucks a guy she has know for 2 weeks.

14. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

Haha, I was on similar wavelengths with this thought.

A week eh? Give it a month or two and then get back to us.

15. BradUF

BradUF Guest

16. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

Maybe you missed the point I was trying to get at; I was stating that it's the same error most men make of claiming someone is "perfect" after such a short period of time. Rather he learns brutal truths (to become as cynical/bitter as everyone else!) than continuously make the same mistakes.

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

My gf wanted to wait but she did put out and when she did she turned around and said she wish she would have waited and tried to make me feel like shit.

18. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

Close. She isn't really shy at all but I am the party type and she doesn't party as much anymore. I mean I'd rather a laid back chill girl who is clean and conservative as a girlfriend as opposed to a girl who is wild and out all of the time, but thats just me.

19. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

Man I would be just as big of an idiot as you are if I actually have to explain how stupid and pointless your post was, but yeah, it was pretty stupid.

20. dfnkt

dfnkt New Member

I think we can lay off viper, he seems like he needs a break, sounds like he has had a rough go at things. GL viper

On topic, give the relationship a little while to pan out.

21. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

But I am guessing you people are saying we aren't compatible because it's like yin and yang, I want to fuck, she doesn't. Not compatible.

And I kind of exaggerated with the "she's perfect" thing, it is just that I've met a lot of girls and honestly finding a conservative chick in this city is pretty rare. When I say "conservative chick" that is synonymous with "g/f material," even though I'd prefer to get laid. Point is I've been playing the field for a year now and just so happened to find somneone who would make a good g/f, however the no sex thing really just shuns me away and I am trying to decide if I do want to enter a serious relationship in the near future (I usually wait like 4 weeks till we are steady) with hopes to get her to become more open, or if I should just say fuck it.

22. dfnkt

dfnkt New Member

Anger, is she waiting for the right guy, or is she waiting until shes married? If she is waiting on the right guy, YOU might be him, but you will need to show her this.

If she is waiting on marriage, then maybe you can wait, but most likely not. I really respect someone who waits until they are married, but then again, it seems like the better gift a women could give would be sexual prowess vs being a beginner in the bedroom.

I vote that most men would rather marry a sex godess than a virgin.

23. audrey

audrey New Member

Reading the vag has taught me that 'cute and shy christian girls' who are saving it for marriage, are usually open to other things :naughty:

Maybe you might get some head and some anal :naughty:

24. vipergts24

vipergts24 New Member

I got a question for you, what are you going to do when you date her for say 1-2 years and her christian values hold and she still won't fuck you? Would that be a waste of your time? If not, date her. That is the worst case scenario

25. t0mt0m

t0mt0m Indeed...

i dated two virgins for a short period of time and now are both my friends. i told them i had "needs" and they agreed to other things but never sex and i was okay with that. Both realtionships did not last very long because i had alot of needs and since they didn't want it back they got anoyed by it and we came into a conculsion this would not work
    great girls, would date them later maybe