SRS Girl Issues

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Avenger97, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Avenger97

Avenger97 New Member

Hey all.. just had a lil question i wanted to throw out there.. about 6 mos ago, started hangin out with a girl i met thru my car club , she was 21 and has 2 kids .. and had a boyfriend of almost a year . im 29 , single , and just out of a shitty 3 year relationship

anyway she starts to get more and more into me , and says how much her relationship with her bf sucks , and we end up hookin up from time to time (yes i know its an asshole move) . Fast forward a few months.. her and her BF have a major fight , and he ends up arrested for domestic abuse and resisting arrest , and we start pursuing a real relationship , all seemed well . I was working on the road a lot during that time , but she was content , and told me she was almost ready to make this "real" and i was her choice for a BF. we were hangin out with her circle of friends (mostly guys) and it was pretty obvious what was going on between the 2 of us .

so about 2 weeks after that she says she cant handle it, and is hurting so much , ends it with me , and goes back to the ex bf ( she dropped the charges so no jail time) . i was pretty cool with it, but i told her she is making a mistake , and she will end up getting hurt again , as the abuse isnt gonna change . sure enough 2 weeks after she breaks up with me , he hits her again , and they break up again .

now for the past few days , she is telling me pretty point blank , how i never flirt with her or anything anymore , so i flirt with her and shit , and this am , she says she is after a guy, but he wont give it up , so flirting/jokin around i told her well she is free to stop by here.. but i'll prob be getting serious with somone within a few weeks. she gets all bent out of shape and pissed .. its like WTF.. she can go out and fuck whoever , but when i mess around and try to flirt, like she wanted she gets all pissed...

personally i think its just an immaturity thing , and we had our fun , and thats it.. but just wanted to get some other ideas

BTW yes i kinda have a FWB/Fuckbuddy thing goin on with another girl since me and her broke up, and im not hiding that fact.

2. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

she's got more than her share of luggage. Move on without any hesitation at all.

3. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Cut all contact with her.

This bitch sounds like she's all drama, and at 21 with 2 kids already........ABORT.

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

it pains me as a guy dating a girl with luggage to tell you this is waaaay too much luggage and craziness

5. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

I wasnt' talking about the kids, the kids are only a reflection of the trouble she has.

6. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

that's a lot of baggage for a young girl

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

and i was not referring to just the kids only either, what is your point?

8. Avenger97

Avenger97 New Member

i agree with all you guys.. she has a lot of shit goin on.. pretty much i have just left it at.. we can talk or whatever.. she tends to hang out with some of my friends , so i do end up seeing her.. but im only into it , as she looks good on my hood.. and thats about it.. just too much drama involved...

9. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

it doesn't seem worth the headache, but to each his own.

10. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Kind of sad how 99% of the time they go back to the abusive bf's... :ugh:

11. Dodger Blue

Dodger Blue OT Supporter

I'd stay away the minute a girl went back to her x b/f. Lets not even get started on the fact that she has 2 kids.

The only thing that's going to make her better when it comes to relationships is time and that's something you don't have.

12. Daria

Daria New Member

you just got out of a shitty relationship, don't get involved with another one. If she was willing to drop you that quickly, she doesn't care enough about you to be "serious". Like ford said, it sounds like drama. Like saying she wants the relationship to be "real" is something cool to say or fantasize about.

Pursue the relationship with this other girl. You need fun and happiness, not heartache and drama.

13. OniMinion

OniMinion ...recalls when this forum was actually about cars OT Supporter

ABORT! I Agree!

14. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

wow you really have horrible taste in women :o

you would think after the last relationship that you would stay away from chicks with kids...