SRS girl is acting different now

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by victimizati0n, Aug 20, 2007.

1. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

chick i know broke up with her boyfriend.. i always used to hang out with her and shit though, and she didnt have a problem with it

i was with her the other day, and i asked her if she wanted to do something with me that night, and she told me that she thinks its a bit weird to hang out with another guy right now

at first i thought i was friendzoned, but that comment made me second guess it, if she saw me as a friend, why would she say something like that?

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

look she is in a state of confusion( i mean she is still processing the thoughts and bonds that she had with the previous guy)

You aren't giving her any time to recover and heal from her(possible broken heart) Its like 'oh he's gone so now i can have sex with her' , or in other words its a clear indication that you are moving TOO FAST in this possibly new relationship.

3. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

:bigthumb:

thanks for that.

after i asked her that, we sat and talked for about 2 hours, i forgot to mention that, but i really dont think it matters :dunno:

4. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

so, she still has feelings for him, and is considering going back with him again :wtc: