girl im seeing is being sketch.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Dude, Dec 21, 2005.

1. The Dude

The Dude Guest

we've been seeing each other for about a month now....there hasnt been any official relationship stamp on this, but for the last month in college we were happy, inseperable, etc.....so we get home last week for winter break, and so far every night i see her shes been acting weird. Like i can understand the fact that she might not want to fool around in her room with her parents sleeping right next door....but she never touches me, kisses me, is always walking 5 ft infront of me....should i be worried....???? i mean could it be theres another guy, or that shes just losing interest in me.....or is this just a phase that many girls do to guys.????

this sucks because i really like her.

*******UPDATE********

- so i found out from one of my friends that she made out with some kid a couple weeks ago at some party.....I told her out over the phone, was pretty stern about everything I said...."pretty much said we're through".....she explained that the details i heard were blown out of proportion.....so she drove up here tonight so that we can meet in person.....prior to her getting here, i had a long chat with my sister about the situation.....she convinced me to give her a second chance saying that everyone fucks up and we've only been seeing each other for a month so it would be wrong to be so cutthroat so early, which would eliminate any possible future with her...

- so i meet the girl and we chat....prretty much told her that if u have diff. priorities than fine with me, but we're through.....but if ur interested in being more serious, then im willing to forgive you...so we come back to my place, have the makeup sex, things went smoothly.....

- but now, im sitting here at 230 am.....and all i can think about is what she did with that guy (supposedly kissing, and feeling FYI)......i feel like im going to be paranoid for the rest of the time with her, i feel like ive lost all trust with her....but then again, i still really enjoy being with her.....is this an unfixable problem? can i gain her trust again?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2005
  2. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

Just call her on it, ask her whats up. doesn't sound normal. Be prepared to drop it like it's hot if shes hooking up with an old high school crush.

3. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

all and i mean ALL the girls ive messed with were damn clingy as hell, honestly at this point if it was likely to work out, youd be posting "how do i get this girl to leave me alone 4 5 damn minutes?". if yer not knee deep in the tang yet then u might have a problem that can be fixed by finding a different girl before you get too attached.

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

What is sketch?:o

5. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Thank You - I was wondering the same thing.

6. concertreject2

concertreject2 New Member

sketch is being shady, acting weird, doing things you normally wouldn't do, etc.

7. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

The fact that the relationship already has such issues, or has become sexual after such a short time makes me think that the relationship really doesn't have a future anyway. Not a bright one.

8. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i have to agree with the majority here that the "relationship" really isn't going to be worth it. you haven't been dating for very long and it sounds like things went way too far way too fast.
    plus... she kinda cheated on you, so you're right to be angry and you're right to tell her you're through. you can't let her think that she's going to be allowed to get away with it again... which is probably what she thinks now. And you're obviously not comfortable with it, you feel paranoid, so there's a trust issue.

Personally, I think that nothing good is going to come out of this and you should probably just bail. As the old and annoying but surprisingly accurate addage says... There are plenty of fish in the sea.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

umm.. you guys never had the monogomy talk.. if you wanted her to be all your own, man up and ask her..

she didnt "cheat" on anyone cause you two never agreed to be exclussive.

10. 0nthesp0tsgirl

0nthesp0tsgirl New Member

11. deathbystereo

deathbystereo New Member

I agree.

However, I also tend to think that if she was considering being exclusive then she wouldn't make out with another guy. If I was dating a girl in hopes of it turning into a relationship, I wouldn't sabotage myself by hooking up with another girl.

12. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I'm sorry... but I never EVER got into a "relationship" thinking that it wasn't going to be mutually exclusive.

I don't know who the hell does that... except for you guys... which is just stupid. If you're not mutually exclusive, then the relationship has nothing to do with emotions at all... its just about sex.

13. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I think the word u were looking for is sketchy.

Either way. I read ur update. How can things be blown out of proportion? You may have gotten a lavished story w/ some additional fake details. But she obviusly still made out with another dude. Kick her sorry ass to the curve. She is probably gonna try to say something lame like, we ddint make out for that long, I was drunk, he neevr touched me down south, :mb::mb:

Like it makes a fucking difference. She kissed someone else, whether it was a peck on the lips, a french kiss or the dude got to 1st base is meaningless. Cheating took place, and is your job as a self respecting male to tell her to fuck off. If you forgive her, she'll assume she can do it again and I'll be okay because you'll be able to work it out. Except next time it may be way more than kissing and you'll probably be in a world of pain since your feelings for her will be a lot stronger than they are now.

14. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

They had taken their relationship to the sexual level. That should include exclusivity. With STDs running rampant, only an asshole would not be monogamous when a relationship hits the sexual level, IMO.

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

thats all well and good, and im sure that would be a very reasonable discussion to have between two adults, BUT that does not mean that the moment you have sex with someone and hang out with them that you are in a mutually exclusive arrangement. NEVER assume something like this. just because you think it "should" be exclusive does not mean the other person thinks of it the same way, and if you are too big a baby to talk about it, you have no one to blame but yourself. Some people date casually, some people are in love on the second date.

I do however agree with deathbystereo that if she was really that interested in you, she wouldnt have risked it.

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

curb.

17. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

I'm not saying it is that way, I'm just saying it should be that way. If someone deviates from that, I'd write them off immediately.