Girl i'm seeing acting weird...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Polska, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Polska

Polska New Member

Hey... not a big poster, more of a lurker.

Anyways, so I met this girl in one of my groups in school. After our last meeting of the term on a Sunday afternoon, I asked her if she wanted to grab a quick bite to eat. She said yes, and we just went to a quick casual local restaurant. Things went great, and had a great convo. After we ate and were about to go our own ways I got her number. This was just the beginning of exam period so it was difficult to find some free time, but I called later that week and set up a date for the following Monday.

On Monday we went out for dinner and martini's and then went for a walk and coffee. Again, things went awesome, great convo and got to know a lot about her. After I dropped her off, we kissed and told each other we had a great time.

Some other background info: my friends gf, used to work and is friends with this girl.

I get a call on tuesday from my friends gf saying she talked to her but couldn't say much about what they were talking about, just that they were kinda planning a double date for thursday and that i should call her now to ask her out for that day. So I call her later and she was shopping so I told her to call when she was done. The night goes by and nothing, so I call her again and left a msg thinking she might have forgot. It's now Wednesday afternoon and still no call back, but I ran into her at the library. She never mentions anything about not calling me, just the 'how are exams going'. I ask her what she is doing Thursday night, and she says she is going to dinner with her mom (after a slight pause) :squint:... so I found that weird, so I ask her if she wants to hang out this weekend and she says ya, i'll call you. She smiles and we go our own ways....

Anyways, today my friends gf tells what she couldn't tell me that last time after our date on Wednesday because I was confused and thought this girl was acting weird. So apartently this girl is scared because she says I was really nice (thats just the way I am) and she thinks it may just be an act!

So what do I do???
    I'm gonna wait for the weekend to be over and hopefully she will call, but if she doesn't what do I do? Leave it be? or maybe write her an email or something saying i'm confused and looking for an answer from her? or something else?

I really like this girl and she was the only person that made me smile and get my mind off of something that happened to me the previous weekend (not gonna go into details)... but ya i'm confused and just want to know what to do, any help would be great.

Thanks.

2. Capt. Hammer

Capt. Hammer PM me for rates on express consent. OT Supporter

Stab her in the face, and then let her know that you previously were putting on an act :bowdown:

But seriously, she sounds like the kind of girl who's been hurt by guys that have lied to her before. If you get a chance to talk with her, just try to convince her to give you a shot, and let her know that you know she may have been hurt in the past, but so have you. Let her know that you're willing to give this a shot, and what she sees is what she gets, you're not putting on a mask when you're around her.

3. Polska

Polska New Member

I wasn't even being 'too' nice... all i did was talk her coat when we got to the restaurant :/

4. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

I would suggest to call her or write her something. Let her know that you had a good time but you heard what she had said and you just wanted to let her know that you are real and have good intentions. If you want her, go for it. Put in the effort and communication is important.

Eventually she's going to realize she can give it a chance and find out for herself before or she can hold out for a real asshole.

5. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

:uh: :down:

6. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

You placed too much importance on her. You initially generated attraction, but ended up acting too much like a nice guy and was placed in the friends category. Even though you might not feel like you were actually nice, that's what girls say when they just don't feel attraciton for you. You can try and rescue it, but it will be hard. Move on.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Agreed 100%.

You called her too many times. One call and then wait for a call back. She gave you an excuse - hanging out with mom - which is utter bullshit. If she liked you, she'd tell her Mom "I think I've met Mr. Righ! I have to cancel" and mom would be thrilled.

When women make excuses, it's a NO. You're done. Move on. Toss her number.

8. Polska

Polska New Member

She called the other day....lol
    we are going out tomorrow night.

9. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Ah... I see you're going on the rescue mission haha. Good luck, and god speed. :)

10. chapstick

chapstick New Member

update?