Girl I'm Dating

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Two toys, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

so I'm dating this girl who goes to UCSB. She's a tri-delta, which is cool, i mean i got nothing against sorrority chicks they put out right. but she's got this ex boyfriend of a long term relationship who keeps bugging her. shits seriously getting annoying, i think she mite still want him but im not sure. I'm thinking of just leaving her, if she's still bothering with him then i dont want a piece of it. but she seems to be trying to get rid of him, but the fucker wont get the hint and keeps calling, he called a few days ago while we were in bed and she picked up. I dont know what to do.

2. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

The vag is a serious forum, we don't do parodies here.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Maybe you should just kill her and dispose of the body, then hook up with her ex? :dunno:

5. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

She picked up the phone while you guys were in bed? That guy must be packing something fierce ... ... she's obviously still connected with him - but she could at least wait until later on to call him back. Have you just talked to the girl straight out about it? Maybe she thinks that you and she just have a casual sex/whatever relationship ... and she still wants to be with the other guy, or just play around w/ whoever.

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

If she talks to him, dump her. She is still interested and you're not man enough to make her worry about offending you. Bad sign.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Guys, this is a parody of the thread islanderman linked to.

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

no parody

EDIT: let me be more clear after reading homies thread.

there are quite a few tri-deltas at UCSB. I live in socal. a lot of them have broken up with their boyfriends before coming to college. i really doubt its the same girl.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2006
  9. Two toys

Two toys New Member

would you say to stick with it just for the sex then if its kinda apparent thats what she wants? or just avoid the situation completely, i mean it wouldnt be hard to get another girl.

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

my bad. honestly thought it was a parody.

But anyways...you have pretty much said it yourself, she's in a sorority and puts out. Does she even seem like she wants to be in a relationship right now?

I guess I'm saying, don't worry about it, she probably doesn't want to be serious with anyone.