SRS Girl "hints"

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by jpt20689, Jun 2, 2005.

1. jpt20689

jpt20689 Guest

what are some things girls do when they like a guy? There is this girl at my school (we are pretty good friends) and I like her a little more than a friend.... and sometimes it seems like she likes me more than a friend too.... I am just so confused since I know nothing about girls... And no I dont wanna just ask her.... so do NOT say "Just ask her"

TIA

2. individual

individual New Member

eh.. What kind of body language/signals are you receiving from her? Also, what grade? Just asking for I can get a more general idea of the situation.

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

this has been posted... do a search, and you'll find a lot of info! :)

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Guys do not understand girl hints, its best for a girl to confront and directly state towards the guy what they want. The subtle hints (if you figured out there were some) are statements that she does like you more then just friends.

5. Touching, Looking at you, Talking to you: These are signs, however if I were you, and if so - you'd be smart, I'd not wait for any signs, and I'd blatantly come right out and tell someone I found them interesting and would like to know more. That's just me though.