SRS Girl Help

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by WangHangLow, Mar 17, 2006.

1. WangHangLow

WangHangLow Live it, Love it, Lax!

Alright so a little background. So there is this girl at my school and in 2 of my classes. She has a identical twin, but that is inconsequential, I am not attracted to the twin in the least dunno why not. Continuing on, I met her about a year ago, introduced myself and talked to her a little bit, at the time she was a little interested, at the time I did not pursue the relationship at all I was busy with sports and shit and didn’t have time, but I really liked her. Well now she is in two of my classes and I have liked her for about a year now. Recently, I decided to pursue a relationship, but whenever I talk to her she seem distant, like she is just trying to be nice and make small talk with me. I have asked her to hang out, she was busy, but gave me her number. Since I really don’t know her to well I think it would be awkward calling her, I have tried to hang out with her at lunch several times, but she is always busy or going home. I was just wondering if you guys have any advice since I am getting mixed signals here. (I’m not the best when it comes to the whole social thing, I generally tend to withdraw into Lax and my school work)

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

To me it sounds like something has changed in her life. Maybe someone died or maybe she has a SO. Either way those are signs of she doesnt want to hang out with you. If she did she would've tried. I'd say give up on it, or maybe throw down one last chances with an offer not many would pass. If she passes it then she isnt interested.

3. WangHangLow

Can you define that offer. Also she doesn't have an SO and no one has died I'm pretty sure of that. She just stopped seeming interested and of course that makes me more interested. *sigh* its a vicous cycle

4. WangHangLow

oh I forgot to mention she is amazingly nice, she is always aware other people and their feelings. So i don't want to pressure her into hanging out with me if it would make her feel really uncomfortable.

5. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Let me be clear here. IF a girl is interested in you, she will not make it hard on you to ask her out, at least not if she is the least bit mature. If you are making efforts to talk to her and she was interested in you, she would be totally into the times you two spend chatting, not being "distant". Neither would be be too "busy" to do something with a guy she was interested in.

Actions speak louder than words, and if she was interested, her actions wouldn't be distant and neither would they be too busy to do something with you. Therefore, I say she is not interested.

6. WangHangLow

Thats what i was thinking... wish there was some way to make her interested, but oh well looks like I might just have to close up shop on this one.

7. WangHangLow

no offense but u quoting him is really unhelpful