girl help :/

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by crazy15, Mar 11, 2006.

1. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

We're both 17 btw

So im talkin to this girl, alot of people consider her going out with this one guy, "dave". I asked her about it, she said they are best friends but everyone calls them boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm likin the girl, and we've kicked it and she kinda likes me, but is takin things slow. She hasn't really told any of her friends about us hanging out or stuff (she stayed the night, but only told her sister, her friends think she is very innocent, we didnt have sex ) .

So i wanna kno, do you think what i'm doin is fu***d up and should i stop. I was thinkin, since she just considers him as a best friend shes fair game. But it'll be wierd if we end up goin out and everyone thinks i'm a beezy.

Also i was wondering why people think you will get friendzoned if you talk to the girl alot, like for a couple hours. I only met her a couple weeks ago, so we're getting to know each other, or is it still bad to talk to her for that long :p

2. zawizzi

zawizzi New Member

Nothing wrong with what you're doing. She's not committed.

3. Laser Red

Laser Red Slightly above average member

talk to her too much and she'll consider you a 'best friend' too. keep the conversations short and play like you've got to let her go because you've got shit to do. tell her to call you back. if she doesn't, fuck it, you don't need her

4. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

ive told her that i like her and all that stuff. She said she is confuesed about her feelings and is taking things slow (good or bad thing??) a while ago. She also texts me and stuff. She also said shes afraid that i'll stop liking her. She seems interested in me though and wants to hang out with me. soo :/

we'll see where things go. hopefuly for the better :big grin:

also, when we talk i try to avoid her problems and am just getting to know her. once i've figured out the deal with the guy ill start cutting the conversations shorter :)

5. dot

dot New Member

Sounds like she considers you a friend. Read www.friendzoned.com, the site by PocoDiablo, I'm bad at explaining.

6. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

use it or lose it buddy

7. Vailripper

Vailripper Daywalkers have feelings too.

Telling her chick you like her too soon kills the chase for her, she doesn't really have anything to push for anymore. It sounds like you are kind of on the border between friendzone/boyfriend, seems like shes trying to figure you out, so your best bet is to give her something to chase.

8. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

hah yea, i was just thinking that before. im gonna play a lil hard 2 get and let her come to me. hopefuly it works :x

9. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

haha I had the like exact same shit happen..

Just becareful and expect nothing to happen in the end.

10. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

lol yea she just called me up.. we're gonna go to the zoo and beach :x

good i guess lol