SRS Girl Help Again

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kerberos, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

There is this girl that I have been chatting with on the internet for a bit, mostly about politics, litterature and stuff. She's a passionate nerd just like me and she apparently lives very close to me. So, I finally got her to send me her picture the other day and she's alright. The question is: how do you ask out a girl on the internet without scaring her? I've been trying to figure that one out. First of all, should I ask for her phone number and talk to her on the phone first? Or should I try to arrange a meeting on her campus etc. How should I bring it up? BTW, sorry guys for bringing up all those stupid girl questions but you guys are pretty much the only people I can ask.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2005
  2. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

Say you feel like getting outside for fresh air, ask if she wants to meet for coffee at some local place. Don't mention it to her, but make sure it's a public place and fairly mainstream.

3. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

:werd: you need to be just as careful here, because you dont know if she's who she says she is

but yeah, just suggest a meet

4. Fred91GTA

Fred91GTA New Member

Man, if you're not careful, you're gonna get :gaysex:

There be lots of sick people on the internet out there, which is why I never go that route.

5. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

i wouldn't...honestly. i know a girl who got raped doin that stuff.

6. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

just take it slow and use common sense in your judgement. A friend of mine met his girl online and now, a year later, they're together and on the verge of getting married.

I once had someone contact me online. Claimed she was from Russia. It was a true OT worthy moment because I could tell right away things were not right as soon as I saw the pictures looked professionally taken and he/she said "I love you" within about 5 emails. So I played along and got some good pictures of some hotty model from who knows where. I think he/she eventually caught on I knew because things abruptly stopped. :naughty:

No need to meet just yet. Talk a while longer...move it up past just text and photos. Video...telephone. No rush...if she's got potential to be someone you'd like a relationship with it will progress naturally to the point you both will be eager to meet.