Girl goes from relationship to relationship

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by brianpsx, Aug 17, 2006.

1. brianpsx

brianpsx Life's a Peach

Just wanted to get some input on the type of girl who gets involved in relationships and they go bad real fast and she finds another replacement fast. Say she breaks up with a guy then meets another guy in a short period of time and breaks up again. The cycle continues. Also the girl is about 19-20 and she's with guys about 25 years old. Would a girl like this be the kind you stay away from if you want to be serious with?

2. Injected1

Injected1 New Member

Either she has the most horrible luck with relationships and is hella insecure OR she thinks it's ok to fuck 11ty guys as long as she was "goin out" with each one of them. Could be trying to fool herself and others into her not being a slut because she goes out with every guy she fucks.

The first type girl COULD work in a serious relationship, but her insecurities may cause part of the problems that lead to the breakups. The second kind is not worth fooling with if you want anything more than a piece of ass.

3. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

She is low-self-esteem. She is not secure enough to be alone. She gets her value from her relationships. Personally I wouldn't date LSE women.

4. OhFourTwoThree

OhFourTwoThree New Member

Well I'm a female so I can't really answer that but I wouldn't date a guy who goes from relationship to relationship. I'd think that he has commitment issues and no standards.

5. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

She probably is not clinically sane.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

She has crabs.

7. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Yup, someone who generally needs someone around 24/7 is not someone I'd want to hang out with.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

she has crabs and i fucked her :wtc:

9. big 1

big 1 New Member

i can tell you what this issue is. My best friend has done this for yers. Its actually the thing is that she has probably only been "so and so's bf" for so long, she doesnt know how to see her self as just 'sara." (or whatever.)

the other reason(and it may be both) is that she is protecting herself from getting her heartbroken. She just gets a rebound guy right away so that she doesnt have to think about her ex's problem, instead she can focus on the new "mr. right".

the result is that she never takes the time to figure herself out, and to see herself as her own person. This is a self-destructive pattern.

10. iceburgslim

iceburgslim Guest

Most girls, well the hot ones anyway, always have a new guy lined up. They are like monkeys - they don't let go of one branch until they have ahold of another. The girl you're talking about probably has daddy issues. Only get into a relationship if you want and think you can fix her, otherwise find one that isn't broken.

11. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

i'd go w this response

12. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:rofl: that's such bs, girls are not some evil beings, scheming away