FRK girl-girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by taintedutopia, Apr 29, 2007.

1. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

what's the easiest way to find a woman to experiment with? i know many of you have experience with this, so what have your experiences been (good or bad, what you did, etc.), and where have you looked to find a partner?

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Lovely and I have looked at friends primarily. You can try some of those online things, but it all depends what you want.

What are you looking for? Are you looking for a one night fling, a relationship, fuck buddy, etc? What type of things are you looking to do? Personally I think it is the exact same thing as with a hetero relationship. If you are just looking for something quick, you could try a gay bar.

3. bloodredsakura

bloodredsakura New Member

I've been looking for a similar thing. I kinda wanted to surprise my SO one night and let him get his kicks from watching me with another girl. I just don't know how to go about asking a girl if she would be interested...

4. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Craigslist... I just happened to get lucky with finding a real live person and we're very compatable. She's even into the freaky and is going to top me, whoo hoo.

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

It is easier if you can find a friend that is will to play. Just talk it out first and be sure everyone is on the same page about what is allowed and what's not OK.!!!!

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I agree with rouge, finding a good friend is the easiest and best way to go about it. Just realize alot of people think about this stuff, and they are scared to bring it up. I was surprised to find how many friends I had that were interested in some crazy stuff...just no one wants to be the "freak" to bring it up...but when it is finally brought up, you find out everyone is a "freak" in some way or another.

7. Primal

Primal Pavement Killer

Rouge has this nailed down. That is the easiest way and what has always worked for us. But make you talk it out before hand and if necessary afterwards as well. Beside when it comes to friends there is usually already a level of feeling comfortable there. Just my $0.02

8. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

yeah thanks for the input. i'm actually straight and in a relationship with a guy, but right now this is kinda like a one time fantasy i want to try. i just don't have any friends that would do it or are appealing to me in that way...

9. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

the women i've been with have been friends, and one of the females were a lesbian

but we just had fun with it and things went from there. They were all great experiences and I'd do it again

10. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

this Girl I know
    she knew this girl who was a friend of a friend.
    She approached her husband "hey how bout her?" and of course he said yes.
    Then she approached said girl about coming back to their place for a threesome and the rest is history.

They did this three times : - )

Edit :
    With the Same Girl that is .....

11. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

friends would be easier to get with i suppouse, its just that some of my friends are dead against it, and yeah. i mean i'd almost kinda rather it be random, if that makes sense, perhaps less awkward?