Girl friend wants to wait until marriage :-/

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Feb 21, 2005.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

At first I was like, ok I can live with that. I mean doesnt that only mean no fucking? But she ment everything :-/ I am not going to dump her or anything but this sucks.

2. RZA36

RZA36 New Member

Theres nothign wrong with her wanting to wait. Thats her personal choice. Just give it a while, don't pressure her, watch she more than likely will come around. Just respect her choice and tell her its ok. Then when she knows you dont want sex she will more than likely pounce on you. At least thats my persoanl experience.

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I'm the same way and I feel sorry if a girl wants me to go down on her but I will not change my mind at ALL. No fucking until I'm married. Even 3rd base is probably not going to happen maybe who knows, but it's a choice based on safety of myself and whoever the girl may be.

4. guest20

guest20 Guest

hah, are you gonna get married tho?

5. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

That totally sucks.
    I could never commit so fully to someone without knowing we are sexually compatible.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

We have been going out for a year.

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

And its not just me. I said, you dont even have to do anything. I want to do something for you and she just said nothing.

8. Sex is a significant part of marraige, what if that is one part that doesn't work out? I respect people for that decision, and admire them if they can keep to it, but it's kind of leaving some things to chance.

9. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

<shrug> when I get into a decent relationship I plan to get a blood test before anything, sex isn't everything to me, it's how you make offspring (kids) and raise a family not some joy ride toy imo.

10. thefastlane

thefastlane Rome SDS

that sucks man what is her reason for waiting?

11. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

Dude, you better marry this girl or you will be kicking yourself in the ass! :uh:

12. thefastlane

thefastlane Rome SDS

and how old are you 2?

13. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

I've been in this same predicament too. She wanted to stay a virgin til marriage. After a month of her and i being together, she realized that i didn't want her for just sex. We hadn't played around or anything. Just made out. She ended up jumping me. And damn, that girl got wild. We stayed together for 4yrs, never got married. I talk to her every once in a while, and she always says how she was glad she lost it to me, and not some prick that just wanted some ass.

14. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Ooh, guess i shoulda read more replies first.

Wow man. If you've stayed faithful the whole time, i commend you.

15. gibhunter

gibhunter New Member

Depends on how old you are. My wife said that she wants to wait till marriage. I said sure, I respect your wishes. Two weeks since meeting her (about a week after saying it) I had her.

Basically it goes like this, you don't ask or talk about it. You get hot, start making out, one thing leads to another and if you give her an O without any intercourse, then she will be much more open minded after it.

To answer your question, there ain't no way in hell I would've stayed with the woman who is now my wife if she didn't put out. I wouldn't have waited 4 months, no matter a year. Though I was 21 when I met her. If you're 16 os something like that than you might as well wait. You're probably not going to marry the first girl you go out with anyways. You may think you will, but trust me, 90% chance you won't.

16. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

Just tell her you need a test drive before you sign the paperwork.

17. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

age?

If you're less than 21, dump her.

18. mellowfezzow

mellowfezzow New Member

but what if the girl doesnt want to have sex because shes not comfortable with herself?

how does that situation work out?

19. Isolt78

Isolt78 Guest

There are some upsides, if you finally do marry her. Think about it, between a virgin and a non-virgin
    Who's more likely to be faithful once you're married?
    Who's more likely to think you're the ultimate god of sexual technique?
    Who's more likely to take a marriage really seriously?

20. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

A down side, is curiosity

21. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

Is she really religous or something, cuz then it would make sense, but if she can't give you her reason, then how can she expect you to wait

22. PitScar

PitScar Yeah, that's my realtor's name

my girl's religious (as am i) , weve been dating almost a year, and holy crap its hard. we both want to wait until were married but its just too easy now cause we both want it so bad.

but with the morals weve both grown up with, i know id feel more like crap than happy about it if it were to happen. guess its just blue balls for awhile longer...

23. audrey

audrey New Member

I totally agree. Sex is such an important part of a relationship. I so wouldn't put up for bad sex EVER AGAIN.

24. laracroft

laracroft teh croft

:werd:

25. Bella

Bella New Member

You have to repect her for wanting to wait. I was like that then temptation hit and we both couldn't handle it anymore. I remember my bf at the time was like " I think after 3 months it should be a rule that sex is givin" let alone after a year.. I commend you fully!:bigthumb: I'd stay with her and you continue to release those feelings in the privacy of your home. I bet she'll come around at some point. But like some of these guys said if your under 21 rethink the marriage thing. Way to young to be thinking of that and no secks on top of that.:ugh: