FRK girl friend want 3some with another guy

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by theronald, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theronald

theronald New Member

but she wants to watch me and the other guy have sex! she says thats her thing that really turns her on and its unfair for me to say that she cannot experience that with me for her whole life! i am not or have ever been gay or even bi sexual in my life so i dont know that i can do this but she is getting more persistant. she says it is her utmost fantasy to watch a man dominate me sexually.i really love my girl and dont want to lose her over this what should i do guys and girls? serious replies pleaase.

2. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

Well, my advice, you are going to have to lose the girl over this. That is a RIDICULOUS request to make of someone.

3. theronald

theronald New Member

well how this started is when we first started dating she didnt like to give head,and i told her that i couldnt be with a girl that didnt because blowjobs are the only way i can really get turned on.so she gave in and now she really likes to give head and she told me that she gave in because she wanted to please me and she wanted me to not want sexually in our relationship.now she says she cant believe im being so selfish because this is somthing that has turned her on since she was a young girl.

4. GuiltySparc

GuiltySparc OT Supporter

might just be me, but your asking for head and her asking for gay sex fantasy are in completely different ballparks. [sam jackson] hell, it aint even the same damn sport. [/sam jackson]

5. theronald

theronald New Member

thats what i was trying to say to her but she wont listen.and i really dont want to do this but i know ill never get a another girl this hot again.

6. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

well if shes saying take it in the ass from a guy or lose me its really up to you but she would lose me. Are you completly against anal or is it the other guy thats bothering you?

would she compromise for fucking you with a strap on or dildo, vibrator etc? or is it completly out of the question for you?

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:ugh: If you have no interest whatsoever in having gay relations than DO NOT DO IT. If this is seriously something your gf wants and is pushing you to do it than you need to let her go. Unfortunately for you that's her "thing" and it's fine to try and compromise for the one you love, but in this kind of circumstance it's a clear cut sign that she either needs to give up the fantasy or you need to leave her so she can find someone else who wants to fuck other men in front of her.

I have to be blunt because this is really just so ridiculous. People come in her all the time asking about threesomes, their first time doing them and tips to feel comfortable...but you want nothing to do with this so the situation is far different and warrants a different bit of advice.

8. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

you dont want to do this, thats obvious. you do it, and something goes wrong, odds are you'll regret it. if you were going into it with an open mind, the situation might be different. But really, whining "but YOU made ME do it!!" isnt really compelling evidence as to why you should take part in an activity that you yourself do not desire to take part in.

9. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

She needs to know that this is a hard limit for you. Somethings have to stay as a fantasy. if it's this or she hits the road, then She may have to hit to road. No relationship should push you beyond your true lines of acceptable behavior... You aren't open to it and she should accept that. Period.

I'm usually the last to say "don't compromise" but it seem slike this is a serious line she wats you to cross.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd:

Never ever do something for your SO when the only thought running through your head is "if I don't do this I might lose him/her."

11. BlueSVS

BlueSVS New Member

Just do it...don't you love her??

12. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

Does she just want to watch two guys ? sure there is a way to let her get a chance to watch two gay guys go at it. friends or whatever.

Or she wants to watch YOU suck/fuck.
    if so tell her it's not a compromise.

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Your response: "Too bad. It's not going to happen. If it bothers you that much that I am not wanting to do this, you may want to consider ending this relationship, and finding someone who is more in line with what you want".

Don't get mad, don't get upset, don't try to suggest something outrageous for her...simply tell her your stance on it, and if she can't deal with it, tough.

14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

GTFO. No one should have to do something they don't want to do "for love".

15. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

:rofl: itll only hurt for a minute dude, gay guys are generous with the lube i hear

16. theronald

theronald New Member

i had a feeling this was coming.i probably shouldnt be saying all this but she always had an anal thing.she doesnt like anal sex done to her but the first night we had sex it was we where lying down and she started squeezing my ass and then she started fingering my ass.it was different i wont say i was really turned on a lot but it was erotic.i tried to get her to blow me but she said no just jerk off so im lying facing her and she is fingering my ass while im jerking off inches from her face.when i came all ver her face she didnt flinch or even wipe it off which i thought strange since she wouldnt blow me.then she grabbed me by the back off my head really rough and forced me to make out with her which i will admit turned me on because i ve never had a girl make out with me so aggressivly.she turned me on so much the way she was useing her tounge in my mouth and licking my lips and face that i didnt even lose my hardon.this was the first time i experienced any thing like this and i really didnt mind because it was my own cum.but there is no way i could even get fucked in the ass i mean i couldnt take it !when she uses her finger it feels like im going to rip open.i could never take anything bigger than a finger .

17. iwishyouwerebeer

Wow...she's really got an anal fetish...but not on herself. That was your first sexual experience with one another? God damn!

How long have you guys been dating?

18. theronald

theronald New Member

2 years.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

Just out of curiosity, how long has she been pushing this?

20. theronald

theronald New Member

her fingering me is part of everyday sex.she uses vasiline and i always say do we have to do this and she always comes back with i do what you like dont i so i always let her.the thing that makes me so uncomfortable is im always afraid i will shit(i never do) but it always feels like that could happen is this a normal feeling or just nerves?

21. theronald

theronald New Member

she has only been pushing for this for the last month. i could sence she was starting to get to this because she was starting to say things like i have a mouth like a girl or i have a pretty ass. that kind of thing.and she was saying how she wants to fuck me with a strap on.but than it started to escalate to this.i think it tok a lot for her to open up to me about this and if i rfuse she will feel humiliated .

22. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I think you need to lay down the law about things. I think it is important to indulge in your partner's fantasies, but only to a point. If it is something being done to you and you do not find it to be a turn on, then I think you are entitled to object.

One of the comments about guys always wanting a threesome FFM that I always make is, 'well what about a MFM?' They tend to reply adamantly NO! I simply tell them, 'then you have no right requesting a FFM when your gf/wife is not into girls. The same rule applies the other way'. I do not know if this would work for your situation as I do not know what your gf feels towards other women, but I would say to her 'how about we have a FFM threesome?' If she says no, then you say 'but you expect me to be with another man?' To me, they are the same thing

Hmm, I think I rambled a bit, but hopefully that helped somewhat.

But yeah as everyone else has stated, if you have ZERO interest in guys, then the answer is no plain and simple and you should feel no regret or guilt for that. :wiggle:

23. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Interesting, she wants to emasculate you. She could be fun to analyze :mamoru: For some reason, I could see this turning into a cuckhold situation further down the road. I don't know why, but it came to mind with your comments :dunno:

24. Phantom Empress

:werd: I thought that too.

25. Phantom Empress

This shouldn't be about HER feeling humiliated because YOu don't want to do something. If she really wants this and can't get it from you then she'll need it elsewhere. Unless you guys have an open relationship and she can go outside the couple t o get what she wants, i fear this willnot last long.

Your saying that You mention "do we have to do this" everytime you have sex and she introduces anal, tells me this isn't as comfortable for you as you let her think. You have involuntarily let he rhave the power in this relationship becaus eyou are 'afraid to hurt her feelings'. Are YOUR feelings and opinions on where your sexual relationship goes unimportant?? if they are and you are ok with that level of Power exchange then fine but you need to dicuss your limits as a couple. She can't just take things from you or do things to you with out your consent continuously like she is or soon you will come homoe to her and guys ready to reem you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.