SRS Girl friend moved and is ignoring me(anonymous thread)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Darketernal, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

we've been dating for 2 years. We've had some rough times but things were improving in the last 4 months until she moved. She moved for school its only 20 minutes away but now she won't text me, talk to me, or make an attempt to see me unless I try first and even then she can't focus you always hear her roomates in the background and her talking to them. I told her that I feel worthless and disowned, and am alittle suspicious. She said the only reason shes acting the way she is is because i pushed her away because we got in an agruement a month or so ago. She also accused me of cheating until I proved that I didn't by having the accused girl call my gf up to clear everything up. My depression over the whole issue has made me increbily sad and having the feeling of being ignored. Her life use to revolve around me. Now it revolves around her sport and her friends. I feel like she found someone else (But I don't think so because she would have admited it) or that her sports and friends come first and I come very low on the bottem of the list.

What do I do? We stayed broken up over it but we were taliking things out. I explained that I was being an asshole because I felt neglicted. I said I was sorry and told her I would try and make it up yet it still feels like she can't even find time to text me back like when she lived at home she would be devistated that we were apart What do I do? Not text her for a few days? I want to be with her. We struggled through some rough stuff for 2 years I hate to throw it out plus I think we go well together. Another note is her parents got devorced because the dad cheater on her mom.

Please help. I really do want her back

2. kiri

kiri New Member

uhh, this is a good thing. maybe she's trying to break free of you because you're smothering her? just let her do her own thing at school and have fun. my guess is she wants to break up with you but doesn't have the balls to do it so she's just ignoring you until you go away.

3. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I was in a similar situation when I entered college.

In my situation, it led to breaking up. And I wish I had done it earlier.

4. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

5. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

Basing yourself on another human being is never a healthy thing to do. If she wants a break, respect it and move on. Don't creep her out by being a future stalker.

Let me guess, you're in your 20's and have your whole life in front of you? Do you have any idea how many other good women are out there?

6. THoC

THoC New Member

move on. she just does not have the balls to break up with you.

do it first before you waste more time.

7. 7960

7960 New Member

you can expect a relationship to end when one (or both) goes to college.

it's just how it goes............go visit, tell her you'll miss her, but if she's not ready to make your relationship a priority then it's not a relationship.

then start dating.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You may want her back, but it is clear that she has made her decision. She clearly DOES NOT want to be with you. What does she have to do, attach a sign to herself saying "I don't want to be with you!"?

It sucks, but you're going to have to work on letting her go. Endlessly pursuing her will just ensue that she NEVER comes back, and you will STAY MISERABLE.

9. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

No offense, but you sound young and pathetic. She's at college, and the world has opened up to her. She's probably already seeing or sleeping with someone else. That's why she doesn't initiate contact or return text, phone calls, etc. You can keep feeling depressed and sorry for yourself, which is pathetic, or you can man up, get over it, and move on with your life. She's 20 minutes away. If she wanted to be with you, she'd make it work. It's over.

10. gkremian

gkremian New Member

She doesn't want to be with you, so end it with her and move on.

Good luck.

11. blackhat

blackhat OT Supporter

Don't make someone a priority in your life if you're only an option in their's.

12. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

She already found someone else and you sound like you have no self respect

13. 7960

7960 New Member

wow, well said!

14. Daria

Daria New Member

This.

You need to tell her it's over, then move on.

15. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you are going to have to get the fuck over it and date other interesting fun girls

16. JBunni

JBunni New Member

Mostly this. To make a relationship work, both parties need to be invested. If she doesnt respond when you talk to her about it, you have to let go. You dont want to make yourself miserable chasing her.