Girl friend junk...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StickBoy, Jun 18, 2005.

1. StickBoy

StickBoy New Member

K so here's a summary of what's going on...

-May 2004, was introduced to a new group of friends (friends of my friends) and we are all now good friends

-hit it off pretty good with one girl (lets call her Betty, lol) we talk a lot, hang out alone, etc etc

-one of my "friends" at the time (lets call him Douche) liked her for a while but wouldn't give it up even after me and her were doing great, she would call ME, invited ME to do stuff, etc

-out of nowhere around Christmas 2004, Betty and Douche start dating... I'm depressed and pissed off for the next few months

-we still talk and stuff but it's weird at school because I'm still in their group and have to see them together all the time... :ugh:

-around April 2005 I start hanging out with her a lot again, talking for hours on the phone at night, etc etc

-it's now the end of June 05 and I find out shes getting annoyed by him (he doesn't leave her alone), he gets jealous as shit when me and her hang out, he gets MAD for no reason, etc etc

So I'm kinda wondering what the hell to do, I REALLY think their relationship will be over soon..... but I don't really wanna be the loser to wait for a girl in hopes that she could go for me (last time she told me we were just friends..... so who knows if that'll happen again) ... The more I hang out with her and stuff, the madder he gets... :rofl: it's awesome.

so should I just act like the good friend until he finally snaps and then she gets pissed off and ends it....?

edit: forgot to mention... a month or so ago we went to a social (drinking, music, like a fundraiser for weddings and such) and we were grinding and stuff WHILE she was dating Douche. Idiot friend that was there tells Douche and he is PISSED..... but doesn't say anything to my face, only bitches about me when I'm not there... Betty hears about this and laughs and we both think it's funny.

2. swisher59

swisher59 New Member

are you sure there's something between you and 'betty'? grinding doesn't mean a whole lot--you could be just a friend and not even realize it.
    personally i recommend finding someone else--don't get stuck on someone who's already in a relationship. as cliche as it sounds, there really is more fish in the sea.
    to be honest, this girl doesn't sound that nice. she hangs out with you despite the fact it makes 'douche' angry. now let's look at it the other way--if she's dating you and keeps hanging out with 'douche', how would you feel? because she's already shown that she has no problem doing that...

3. BTA

BTA New Member

Obviously he does have a reason to be angry since you are indeed, trying to get into her pants.

but this is high school bullshit so who gives a shit.

You're an idiot, Betty is a stupid slut, and Douche will get over it all eventually.

4. BassBoy14

BassBoy14 New Member

have a 3 some

5. TGrant

TGrant New Member

I think that she is probably talking smack about you to her boyfriend, as much as she is talking about him.

6. StickBoy

StickBoy New Member

but that would be totally different if she hung out with an ex. I'm "just a friend" :x:

haha, I'm just hanging out and talking with my friend, which so happens to piss off Douche. The whole "grinding" thing happened without me planning it, so it's not like I'm trying to ruin their shit... he's going to do that himself with me just hanging out with her and he gets mad.

it's not that she talks smack, it's that I'm one of her closer friends and she tells me what makes her mad and stuff

7. BrandoSabbins

BrandoSabbins New Member

I was in a situation very similar to this. I was in pretty much in the same shoes as "Betty" I was with my girl, my really close friend was in love with me, my girlfriend always got jealous whenever I talked to the other girl. Anyways long story short, Girlfriend and I break up, I give really close friend a shot, we fuck, aka. we ruin our friendship. I come to my senses tell her that this isn't what I want. Well now I'm back with my G/F...

So just to let you know, if Betty and Douche do break up, and you move in, don't get your hopes super high, I was in the exact same position...

8. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

Sounds exactly the same as the story I'm in, but I'm "douche'.

What's your name? where you from? :squint:

9. pakman

pakman New Member

You know what, fuck listening to everyone here. You're young, you're gonna fuck up, might as well get some ass while you can. Everyone here is spouting off advice that would help you several years down the road, but at your age, FUCK IT ALL. Besides, being in a relationship with a stupid slut will teach you things, both in and out of bed.

10. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

i was in the same situation. got introduced into a new group of friends, met this girl who had a b/f. we messed around for a bit but she wouldnt leave her boyf. so they broke up like a year later, i went back to her, dated her for 2 years and we broke up like a month ago.

wasted 2yrs of my life.

when your young, have fun! i know its hard because your heart rules your head (im crazy about this girl right now but theirs alot of obstacles that im not really bothered about [you can see the thread "Met a girl over the Internet"] and stuff)

do what you think is right, but you'll probably find that you both still have that "spark" that was there before, but its probably all lust

11. Kyubiz

Kyubiz New Member

You're laughing about him getting pissed off but he has every right to be. You obviously like this girl. I know that if I was in his situation I wouldn't trust you around my girl at all.

12. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

Fucking :werd:

13. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

Give Douche a Douche Bag as a present. Does he like strawberries?

EDIT: Hell give Douche a Douche Bag that u used to douche Betty, now that would be funny.