SRS Girl bothering me and lying to my friends and brother, what can i do?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Pimpolo, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Pimpolo

Pimpolo New Member

Well this girl i know.... her and i had become good friends and began to fool around some, even though she had a boyfriend. I always found her a little immature, but never thought she could be so childish in this manner. After a few months of this i've decided to call it quits w/ her and sent her an e mail saying exactly that i couldnt keep this up any more w/ no future behind what we were doing. And i simply asked for her leave me alone and maybe we could at least be friends again someday. Well, she blew that waaaay outta context and wanted to sever all ties w/ me... i asked her if that was truly what she wanted, and she said yes. So i go on ignoring her, and i notice shes taking little shots at me in her signature on a rival website. Saying stuff like "i said leave me alone first, you stalker!"

Now, i always thought in order to "stalk" someone that you had to put some type of effort into looking for them? :rolleyes:

Now the only thing thats getting really old really fast is her talking to my brother telling him all sorts of lies that im bugging her and what ever i tell him about her is a lie. My brother doesn't believe her and is just as annoyed by her but is still her friend, but he's just as tired of her talking about this as i am.

I simply just want her to shut up about me, any suggestions as to what i can do? This isnt the first time shes done this to someone, seemingly every guy shes ever been with (including her boyfriend) gets bashed and all sorts of shit started as soon as the guy wants to leave her. Shes developed quite a reputation in this town is such a short period of time. Im not sure how i should adress this situation. Any help is appreciated. Thanks OT. :bowdown:

2. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

Umm. It doesn't seem like that hard of a solution. You ignore her from now on, as well as your brother. Case closed.

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:ugh: seems like unnecessary drama, to me... don't let her get to you. she's obviously trying to keep some sort of contact for some reason. MAYBE she likes you, i dunno.

:mamoru: as a fellow (smart ;)) woman myself, i can honestly tell you that women are crazy. she has this INSANE idea that if she severs all ties, you'll eventually realize what you lost and come running back. :hs: unfortunately her plan backfired and so now she's at a loss. ...enter current behavior ;)

i think many woman act this way. it's sort of an "all or nothing" mentality. granted, sometimes that's necessary, but sometimes people are able to be mature about things... if they aren't personally invested. i don't think someone should agree to this behavior if, in the end, they'd get hurt even more.

needless to say, the way out of this mess is to not let her get to you. don't worry about what she says, etc. don't worry about the website. just take everything like a grain of salt. ;) be flattered she's still pining over you... eventually she'll get the hint that you're over her, and she'll (hopefully) move on.

good luck :)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2005
  4. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

Ignore all comments made by her. Make no response to the things that she would say. Say nothing and you will prevail.