girl bleeds after sex ....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by v12oom, Oct 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v12oom

v12oom OT Supporter

hello. I'm always here reading everyone's stories for help and now I have a problem. This has been going on for a while. My girl will bleed during sex in only certain positions (doggystyle, her on top) i think almost any other position than missionary. missionary is fine. its weird. does anyone have any ideas why? Any help would help. Thanks.

2. Provo

Provo New Member

I'm not the most experianced...but maybe ur too big? I kinda had that problem with my ex...but i didn't make her bleed... she just complained about it if we didn't have sex for about a week or so. Or maybe you aren't getting her sauced up enough? Maybe spend more time in turning her on? Orrr....if thats not the problem. You could always try the good old KY jelly... that stuff is just great... not sure if you guys have it in the states...but here in aus we do!

3. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

I had a girl that the same thing would happen to her sometimes. But the only time that seemed to happen was when she was nervous or stressed about something. Sometimes she would be nervous or stressed from work, school, family, and sometimes it would be she was nervous about something in the situation. This didn't happen all the time with her.
    I would guess she is tense about something. Maybe the position.
    Try to do anything to get her to relax as much as possible. Sometimes you may have to foreplay for an hour or more, just to make her feel relaxed and into the situation. Try doing this while she is in the position. I would agree with Provo, spend some more time turning her and getting her more tuned into the moment. Also KY would not be a bad idea anyway. And yes we have it all over the place in the states, you can pick it up at any drug store or Walmart or Target.

4. v12oom

v12oom OT Supporter

thank you guys. Im really not that big. But yes, stress. She was stressed. We live far from each other so I see her like once every 2 weeks. But she was liking it, and she was sure wet. It's just weird. This used to never happen, but it started a few months ago. KY , i might try then.

5. houseofdon

houseofdon Simplify Moderator

this happened to me last night too. Not even from having sex with the girl, just from fingering her and going down on her for quite a while. Neither of us noticed it last night, but I woke up this morning and saw a spot of blood on my sheets :hs:

6. Insey

Insey I can feel my cunt contracting

The only thing that could explain the bleeding is if she's asian. They are generally very tight. You should try to ease the friction by using some KY Jelly.

7. v12oom

v12oom OT Supporter

and yes,, she is asian. small also. but its nice...... haha. i guess ky will be my buddy.

8. v12oom

v12oom OT Supporter

I decided to use super glue instead of the ky and it's awesome. I'm still stuck, and my gf is typing

OWNED

9. meatball

meatball you're the grasshole ya grasshole

It could be from a minor yeast infection...the other symptoms don't always have to show up.

10. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

i agree. It may need to be looked at by a doctor. maybe she has infection.

11. weakone

weakone New Member

I bleed sometimes after sex, if we haven't gone at it in a while, if there isn't enough foreplay, not wet enough, deep penetration (even though I love it). Try more foreplay, and lube. But if it continues even after that, she should talk to a gyno.

12. intellectual property

intellectual property these pretzels are making me THIRSTY!

even the smallest of girls are about 8-10" deep.
    based on that fact, its most likely that you aren't spending enough time on foreplay. unless you're bottoming out like ron jeremy.

13. This could be because of a "growth" in her vaginal canal, or because of sorry to say "HVP aka vaginal warts at the cervix) this is a key sign. She need to go to teh gyno and get a papsmeer done, to check for abnormalities in her canal and cervix and get tested for STDS.

bleeding is never good, get to a doc soon!

It's just plain stupied to say "your to big" sorry to burst your bubble, but babies go through there!

14. weakone

weakone New Member

What do babies going through there have to do with him being too big, or his girlfriend bleeding now? :confused: Having a baby hurts like a bitch, and a woman bleeds a lot. A lot of girls bleed during sex because of friction, deep penetration, not enough lube, too tight, etc. Why get him worried over something that could possibly be nothing? Yes, she should go to a gyno and get checked out, but don't make assumptions about STD's that it could be. It's more likely that it's one of the things that I mentioned, than an STD, which genital warts are.

:dunno:

15. Yes, but no one had yet even mentioned that it could be more serious, I would have included the other things you and the others said, but since they had already been said i saw no point.

Plus he said almost everytime they have sex, I mean i know that once in a while there may be to much friction or not enough lube, but everytime, sounds like something alittle more serious.

I do not disagree with you at all about what you said, i was just giving him more adn new information

16. Myst

Myst New Member

Bleeding during sex normal? I don't think so. Never happened to me (unless I was menstruating.) Get it checked out.

17. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

You bumped a thread you started almost exactly a year ago...... :ugh2:

18. intellectual property

intellectual property these pretzels are making me THIRSTY!

:mamoru: attention whore

19. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

this just prompted me to close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.