SRS Girl at work...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Charles Queensferry, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Charles Queensferry

Charles Queensferry OT Supporter

Alright, this is my first time posting in this section, so hopefully Im doing this right.

Situation:

There is a girl that has been working here for about 6 months now, who is a receptionist/paper filer.

She and I talk regularly, joke around and at times flirt a little bit. She talks to me in a different way then other people (not by my account, but many others at work see it as well) and her and I seem to "click" on a few levels of how we associate with eachother.

She had recently broke up with her last b/f (roughly month or two ago) and has since told me that multiple times that she isn't "dating" him. I don't know how relevent this is, but he is black, Im white. She has dated both in the past, so its not like she is stuck on a certain race.

She has talked to me multiple times in person and through text messages that she is "in love with someone who is in love with someone else" (talking about her ex), after she says something remotely close to that, she ends the convo about him, and goes onto a different topic.

That leads me to believe that i have been Friend-zoned for sure.

Other things that sometimes lead me to believe that Im NOT friend-zoned is the fact that she leaves me text messages saying that she wants to crash at my apt. after she comes back from downtown (which she never went downtown that weekend, so nothing ever came of it) and that she says I need to come to the clubs with her and her friends when they go.

A big thing that bugs the hell out of me is this....she still goes over to her Ex's house and spends the night...so you can leave that to the imagination as to what goes on over there. The only thing thats strange is, when she arrives in the morning, she isn't happy, even when she stays the night with him.

Whats the situation here, that I must be blind to? Is she just not interested in the sense that I want to go out with her to see how things go? (btw, I had asked her to go to a movie and dinner, we delayed it to another time)

She is obviously stuck on this guy and I guess just wait it out and see, or move on? Im leaning more towards moving on, but there is something there that just keeps me from leaving completely.

Let me know what you guys think :sadwavey:

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Don't waste your time. The fact that she spends her night at her ex's place is enough to tell you she's not ready for anything other than casual dating.

She's flirting with multiple guys for attention.

Move on

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  3. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Girls are dumb.

4. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

move on, see other people, once she gets settled and is ready to seriously date someone else, you can then reconsider going out with her. however, until then, just do your own thing and don't think about her in that way.

heck, friendzone her and be done with it, i say.

5. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

You're wasting your time. Move along.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

/thread

7. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

1. you work with her

2. shes still with her ex or at the very least, hung up on her ex

both very good reasons to just move on

8. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

this will become a disaster. She's up to no good.