Girl at work

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Guz200sx, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Ok...so I've posted on this before in OT, either in the Vag or in the Asylum.

And even though people have said "dont sleep where you shit" or "date mix business with pleasure" or "don't date girls from your job, it doesn't work out"
    or the various other things that people have expressed negatively over dating co-workers, I STILL have the same feelings over this girl.

Some background .... we both work in a school. She works with Preschool kids and I work with Pre-Kindergarten kids and our rooms are virtually connected. I mean I could be in my room and I could look up and see her, literally, across the way in her room. So even though we are in different rooms, we still work very closely. We've both been working together at the same job for a while now. She's been their at least 5yrs and I've been their 8yrs.

She is younger than me, more outgoing than me, bit crazier than me and I always tell myself to forget about her cause she is too crazy and go after some other girl but I always come back to her and I'm always going nuts about her. This week I have been flipping out for her. I don't show it but damn, I am definately infautated with this girl and definately in lust with this girl and I just want to do things with her and to her so bad!
    I think we are also opposites, she likes to drink a lot and I'll drink but not every weekend and not to just get drunk. She also smokes but I don't. I don't have a problem with it as most of my friends smoke anyway. Most of my ex's have smoked also. She likes to party at the bars or with her friends or she likes to go out and do different things like or go to concerts, etc and I love to do different things also but sometimes I am more of a stay at home guy. Probably a little boring sometimes. When I go out it tends to happen in bursts like me and the guys will go out every weekend for like 3 weeks and then we'll chill and not see each other for like a month or two.

But anyway We have gone out on dates, in groups and by yourselves, but nothing has ever happened between us.

I also can't get the angle on her.

And I don't know how to approach it either.

I have gone up to her when we have been outside on the playground together and asked her what she was up to on the weekend and she is usually busy. She's always hangin out with her friends, doing something.
    She even asked me out once also. And we went. We had fun. We both drank. I think she was tipsy. But again nothing sexual happened.

And even though people have said negative stuff about this situation, I have some STRONG feelings towards this girl...And I say STRONG feelings of lust. She just makes me nuts. And I don't know if she knows I like her or what. I don't really send out signals to her. I joke with her about different things and I make fun of her. Such as today, her sweater was around her waist and it was fallin down and she said "its always falling down" and I said "its because its gettin bigger" lol it was funny and i've done different things like that for a while when I get the chance.

I dunnooo....I just find myself staring at her quite often and i'm drooling like a dog in heat. lol

My other friend at work invited me to go to the movies on friday nite and I want to ask this girl I'm flippin for if she wants to go. Afterwards, we'll prolly go get drinks and hang out.

So thats what I'm goin to try tomorrow....Hopefully, she won't be busy friday night.

Do you guys think I should tell this girl how much I like her?? I've never given signs and sometimes I won't even talk to her cause I get in a mood about something. Or sometimes she is a mood about something so we don't even talk.

I'm thinking I should just be friendly and just get after it more but then again i don't want to seem desperate....and also findin the right time to talk is a problem because of the kids and everything.

I dunno....i'm so lost on this one but i so want to get with this girl.

2. Hate Crime

Hate Crime Don't Hate OT Supporter

What a problem

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  3. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

eh, I say just go ahead and tell her how you feel. It really can't hurt. Tell her you're attracted to her and see where she takes it from there; after that the ball is in her court.

:dunno:

4. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

When you two went out did you make sexual move on her? What was her reaction? And if you didn't; why not?

She knows you like her. Don't TELL her you're feelings. Show her in your actions.

5. Guz200sx

I didn't make any sexual advances towards her. I don't know why. Maybe cause I was scared. :ugh: i know, how fuckin retarded is that!

At the end of the night, we hugged in the car and that was it.

How can I be sure she KNOWS I like her???

What can I do with my actions?
    What type of move should I make? What if the moment is not right or it doesn't present itself?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  6. Guz200sx

Thats risky if I leave the ball in her court.

What if I tell her "I like you" and then I just kiss her??

7. Guz200sx

i'm actually working a scheme in my head....but it all depends on what she says tomorrow...STAY TUNED

8. Hate Crime

Hate Crime Don't Hate OT Supporter

:rofl:
    I at least have to say that um

ibfailure

9. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Never ever TELL someone you like them, that's so cheesy. It doesn't sound like you even want a relationship with this girl so why risk it? It sounds to me like you're just horny and you want her because you see her everyday and can't have her.

10. FurryFriend

FurryFriend New Member

Don't tell her you're attracted to her! By surrendering all control, you're just sounding your own death knell.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  11. Guz200sx

I would go into a relationship with her but I don't think she could handle one. She is younger than me and her prorities seem to pretty much revolve around having a good time and gettin wasted. And I like a good time as well but I don't really have an interest in getting wasted every weekend or even every other weekend. Last time i was getting wasted was back in December and I stopped cause I realize i had been doin it much too often.

BUT anyway....
    Whats wrong with just banging her??? :rofl:

BTW, I am horny. :naughty:

12. Guz200sx

So its Wednesday Morning, I am rethinkin things and now I am skeptical about her accepting the invite because the movie, "The Hills Have Eyes 2," we are going to see seems pretty gross and I don't think she is down for that type of movie.

But anyway....we'll see.

13. Guz200sx

NO FAILURE NO FAILURE NO FAILURE!!!!

I won't base it all on what she says today because I'm goin in skeptical now. If i am denied then I'll still leave the option of going out again another time.

14. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I don't think that's appropriate :hs:

She may even take offense to it and then a friendship could be ruined

15. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

They are teachers no matter what happens or doesn't it will be rumored and cat fights will start......

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

She knows that you like her.

Telling her will do nothing but lower her interest.

17. Midgetized

Nothing's wrong with that as long as you don't work together. If you try to bang her and get rejected then you're going to have a very uncomfortable work environment. I think you should only do something if she initiates it. Guys have a tendency to mistake fun flirting for girls wanting to bang them and you could really make things awkward if you go for it. I don't see anything in your post that would indicate that she has any interest in you. Everything you said is just normal stuff that coworkers do.

18. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

From the attention you give her.

Have you ever had a woman you're indifferent about chase you. How did you know she was attracted.

You missed A chance on the date to escalate sexually. If it was a date.

Doesn't sound like her interest level is high from what you wrote. She's not chasing you. She knows you like her but her weekends are always busy. A woman with high interest level will always MAKE time.

Put your attention on yourself and live your life to have FUN. Your outgoing social personality will attract attention. Women want a guy that will enhance their live with excitement and adventure.

19. Guz200sx

I know. That is why I did not make a move because I was scared if I was rejected then it would be weird between us.

Our work is already stressful enough, adding something like that to the mix could make it worse.

20. Guz200sx

I'm a little flaky on that lol

Their are a couple of other girls that I KNOW are attracted to me or whatever. The signs they give off are pretty much obvious like always seeking me out for whatever, being touchy-feely and just very friendly. I'm sure IF I wanted too I could ask either one of them out and they would say yes.

It was a date. And she asked me that time which was surpising to me and I know I missed the chance but like I said above and before...I was scared of being denied and then that would be awkward. And I was lookin for signs of interest throughout the date and nothing significant really arose. And I was pretty outgoing and all that and we had fun and everything but....I dunno. Just didn't make the move. But the window was always left open for a 2nd date. We did agree on that.

She's not seeking me out ALL THE TIME but she does ask me to certain things at times. Like last Friday, she asked me to movie night at her house with some other people.
    I was in a bad mood for most of the morning and pretty annoyed with this one lady and when I found out she was going to be their I told her I would take a raincheck for a different time.

I have thought about this - just focusing on myself...improving myself, physically and mentally.

Your last statement is true. Four of us, including her, went out to dinner on Monday night and she was talkin about what she did for St. Patty's day and how wasted she got and when she asked me if I did anything, I foolishly said No not really and she immediately turned away to talk about something else.

21. Guz200sx

And An Update on what happened today after I asked her

As I suspected, that particular movie is not her taste so she said she wouldn't go see that. She also said she's kind of tapped out in cash. I made a joke about the movie being too gory and her being scared and that I could hold her hand if she gets scared.
    I also told her that we were going to a bar afterwards. She said she didn't like that particular bar but She did say she might go to that cause her old room mate may still work their and maybe she could get hooked up with drinks but she would have to look at how she is doin in the cash department and such.

Anyway to end the convo, I made another joke about the movie and said maybe I just wanted her to come so she could hold my hand so I wouldn't be too scared.

So I guess the ball is now in her court....But judging from history, I doubt she'll come out.

Also just something I remembered....we had been discussing earlier in the week doing another movie night of "Saw III" and I guess she thought I was going to ask about that and she started to say something about that but instead we talked about goin to see the movie.

And I gotta say I did think about cancelling the movie with my other co-workers and hanging out with her & doing Movie Night instead cause it would be easy for me to get "Saw III" but I think thats a big sign of being desperate. I dunno....Basically I would be blowing off plans already made to go and do something else with her.

Is that a big sign of being desperate or something?? I remember someone here once said never blow your plans off for a girl...

But anyway I think the opportunity of another chance is very possible in the future.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  22. Midgetized

Are you sure? Did she actually use the word date?

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

low interest

either another excuse or an attempt to get you to foot the bill, or both

low interest. highly interested women will borrow money if necessary

Low interest. Highly interested women do not attempt to change the date to their liking.

Please don't ever say anything like this again.

Why do you want to go on a date with a woman who has proven to have low interest in you?

What has she done to earn your time and attention, other than being cute?

She would most likely take it that way. Women read between the lines much more effectively than the average man does. Everything you do sends her a message.

What message does blowing off your plans for her send?

24. Guz200sx

Yes! She asked me "When are we going to go on a date?" in front of like 3 or 4 other people.
    I was like :eek3: I couldn't believe she asked me.

Anyway, after that date, she said like the following monday when she was telling some other co-workers what we did "that we will have to go on another date soon, I just don't know when"

25. Guz200sx

I thought about that too but I'm not doing that.

How is she changing it? She just said her ex room mate may be their and he could prolly front her drinks.

....It was funny tho. We BOTH laughed.:hs:

If she has low interest in me then why did she ask out on a date before???
    Why does she ask me out to other things?? Just to be nice???

Not a good one. Thats why I won't be doing it.